The Institute of Organic Chemistry is a part of polish academy of sciences. It is a state institute established in 1952. Eminent and famous scholars of the concerned subject form a committee in running and carrying out various programs related to institute. Institute is a combination of national and international members. Members once registered are for lifetime valid. It has various centers, research units, chambers and other facilities completely affiliated with research arena. The research is funded by government. Members have complete freedom to carry out their task as well as work for the academy. Research section was classified into five divisions.