Institute of Pharmacy & Technology, Salipur, a Society dedicated to enriching the quality of technical education in the country. The Institute was set up as a Wing of Salipur College in the year 1982 introducing Diploma course in Pharmacy. A separate Registered Governing Body was constituted under the societies Act XXI of 1860 vide registration no 5226/371/1987-88. The Bachlor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) course was started from the academic session 1995-96 in a separate campus, in the year 2004-05, M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical chemistry was started. in the year 2007-08, institute introduced M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance and M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics started from the academic session 2012-13. Institute introduce 2nd division in B.Pharm course from the academic session 2014-15. Near about 500 students studying in this institution.