INGENIO [CSIC-UPV] is a joint research institute of the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC) and the Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV). Our activities encompass:
· Research on science and innovation: the emergence and evolution of technology, the organizational processes that facilitate their development and the policies that support and steer them
· A broad set of training and teaching activities oriented to professionals and graduate students.
· Dissemination activities aimed at engaging national and international stakeholders in science and innovation, public sector departments and agencies, firms, and private foundations. We also provide research and consulting services.
· Analysis of knowledge generation and use, including the interdisciplinary nature of scientific knowledge production, the effect of knowledge flows on innovative performance, and the roles of public research organizations and universities in the generation and application of knowledge.
· The organization of innovation and research processes, including the definition and implementation of corporate and public innovation strategies, innovation management, and the geographic and sectoral patterns of innovative activities.
· The analysis and evaluation of science and innovation policies and activities.
INGENIO researchers work on a range of topics and approaches with the field of innovation studies. Researchers combine together in a number of informal collaborative teams, organised around shared topical or methodological interests. These teams come together to mutually inform each other about research in progress, to develop collective activities such as workshops and to invite and host visitors from other research institutes.
· Group of Research on Energy and Environmental Innovation
· Dynamics and policy of biomedical science and innovation
· Research Evaluation Group
· Social Impact of the Social and Human Sciences in the local context. Stays of mobility abroad José Castillejo.
· Macro and micro dynamics of innovation in low-tech enterprises. BajaTec
· Proposal of indicators to promote the design of a policy oriented to the development of Research and Responsible Innovation in Spain. INPERRI
Networks and Collaborations:
Austrian Institute of Technology Gmbh Ait
European University Institute
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
The Samuel Neaman Institute for Advanced Studies In Science And Technology Of The Technion Ltd
Georgia Institute of Technology
Pontificia Universidad Javeriana
Universidad Loyola De Bolivia