Karabük University is a public university in Karabük, Turkey. It was founded in 2007 as one of the 17 new universities of that time in Turkey. The main campus is in the BalÄ±klarkayasÄ± suburb of Karabük. Most of the universitys centers and faculties are on campus. The university is a member of the Caucasus University Association. The academic structure of KBÜ contains fourteen faculties, four graduate schools, four schools and seven vocational schools. Karabük University Square welcomes students and other visitors right after the entrance bridge of the campus. The square is between the Rector’s Building and the Faculty Buildings. It serves as a gathering place for small celebrations, concerts, etc. Its unique design enriches the campus atmosphere and promotes Karabük University from others.
Karabük University mission • Contributing to the creation of Karabük Universitys science policy
• Determining priority research areas and topics in accordance with university policy
• Increasing the number of scientific projects
• Working on the development of the research infrastructure • Making efforts to increase the number of qualified researchers
• To provide incentives and support for international publications
• To carry out studies aimed at increasing the quality of research
• To ensure that the research database and the automation system are formed and carried out in order to measure and evaluate the research performance.
• Encourage the formation of such research groups by encouraging the planning and execution of interdisciplinary researches
• Promoting the development of such research groups ,
• Promoting the development of innovation in the University, supporting the creation of regulations on the protection of intellectual property rights
Karabük University vision
• Our state and our university resources devoted to our unit on the basis of principles, using effective and efficient way of achieving the strategic objective to support scientific projects
• Giving priority to scientific research to find solutions to the problems of the regions where the social responsibility of the university,
• to contribute to the development of industry-university cooperation
• Providing accurate and effective use of the resources provided to the projects. On going Projects / Research 1. Anonymity and Belonging: Aesthetic and Political Life of Masks and Dead Voices in Turkey
2. The Blessed Private Lives and Shrined Houses: An Evaluation over Gated Communities in Istanbul
3. A qualitative analysis of the current status of blended learning in schools of foreign languages.
4. Comparison of Machining Characteristics Between AA 6082 and AA 6082 T6 Material with Cryogenic Cooling.
5. An Analysis of the Financial Performance of Turkish Sub-Basic Metals Sectors Using Ratio Analysis..
And many more projects are going on.
The following is the list of scholars from Karabuk University who contributed and/or serves as editors for one or more OMICS International journals and conferences