Kenyon College was established in the year 1824 by Bishop of Ohio state, Philander Chase at Worthington. It was established by the help of three persons namely; Lord Kenyon, Lord Gambier, and Hannah More. Later it was shifted to Gambier, Ohio. It is one of the oldest school of liberal arts under a private organization with a Collegiate Gothic architectural design. It was one of the colleges established in parallel to Bexley Hall by Bishop Philander Chase. It is affiliated to the Episcopical Church, even at present following the religious background. It had four major departments or schools in the fields of Fine Arts, Humanities, Natural Sciences and Social Sciences. It has the tradition to be followed by every student at the college. The tradition is taking a Matriculation Oath and signing a Matriculation Book dated about a century.
The following is the list of scholars from Kenyon College who contributed and/or serves as editors for one or more OMICS International journals and conferences