About KÄ±rklareli University
With its educational, teaching and research qualities, KÄ±rklareli University is well known and preferred in Turkey and in the world;
The Graduate School of Science supports the acceptance of students at high standards with the criteria established by the Masters Branches. It promotes the creation of such programs by providing interdisciplinary communication and co-ordination. It supports projects related to science and technology policies that will affect countrys industry positively and benefit the country, and open new programs or revise existing programs in this respect.
It has a participatory and sharing management that encourages teamwork are the pioneers in the university / industry / community cooperation, working on solving the problems of their country, especially science and region.
The International Student Office of KÄ±rklareli University was established in 2010 within the Rectors Office in order to guide and assist foreign students coming to study at universities, undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate.
The Institute is continuing education and teaching with 6 graduate and physics doctorate programs, including Physics, Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Energy Systems Engineering, Chemical and Mechanical Engineering.
University fulfills its duties and responsibilities with 10 faculties, 3 institutes, 3 colleges, 1 conservatory, 7 vocational schools and 14 application and research centers
Approximately 23 thousand students are educated in the mentioned units as of 2015-2016 academic year. There are 655 academic and 281 administrative staff in our university.
KÄ±rklareli University Distance Learning Application and Research Center
KÄ±rklareli University Distance Learning Application and Research Center was established on 18.07.2013 in the official gazette of the university regulation no. 28711. The unit started with a 3-person staff and management. The Distance Education Application and Research Center, which is located in the KÄ±rklareli University, one of the young and dynamic universities of the country, aims to lead the way in transferring educated individuals with innovative dynamic staff in education and fast and useful web portal.
• Identify the necessary technical standards for all courses and programs offered through distance learning, provide the tools and develop relevant infrastructure and environment,
• Academicize and manage the courses prepared to give distance education by teaching staff, to provide technical and infrastructure support to the instructors,
• To cooperate with the institutions inside and outside the university for the success of the distance education programs,
• To follow up, report and evaluate the studies related to distance education activities, to carry out research and development (ARGE) studies,
• To carry out activities within the scope of distance higher education regulation, to provide the needed training programs through distance education.