Leshan Teachers College was founded in 1978, March 2000 approved by the Ministry of Education, by the original Leshan Teachers College, Leshan Institute of Education merged into Sichuan province provincial general undergraduate institutions. In 2006 through the Ministry of education undergraduate teaching level assessment and get a good level. 2012 included in the Ministry of Education, "the eastern university counterparts to support the western colleges and universities plan", by the Wuhan University counterpart support construction. The school is located in the world of natural and cultural heritage location, the best tourist destination in China, the worlds cultural celebrities Guo Moruos hometown - known as "the forest in the city, the city in the landscape" Leshan City, east of Leshan Buddha, South Lin Dadu River, West View Emei Mountain, north of the city green heart, 1938 - 1946, the National Wuhan University has been in this school for eight years. The school covers an area of âÂÂâÂÂnearly 1,000 acres, construction area of âÂÂâÂÂ406,000 square meters, the library collection of 1.35 million, electronic literature 632 million, teaching and research equipment worth 100 million yuan. The existing full-time ordinary, college students in more than 15,000 people, more than 1,200 faculty members, of which 133 are high titles, deputy title 301, Dr. 113, 534 master, provincial teaching teacher 4, enjoy the State Council government subsidies Expert 6 people, Sichuan Province has outstanding contributions to young experts 3 people, Sichuan province academic and technical leaders 3 people, Sichuan province academic and technical leaders reserve candidate 15 people, Leshan City top-notch talent 3 people. There are 65 teachers in Wuhan University, University of Electronic Science and Technology, Sichuan Normal University, Southwest University and other schools as part-time doctoral, master tutor.