Nagasaki Institute of Applied Science is a Japanese university located in the city of Nagasaki, Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan. Its nickname is SÅkadai and its public abbreviation is ChÅsÅdai. It was first started as Kawaminami shipbuilding High School in 1942, later it was developed to Nagasaki Shipbuilding College in 1945 and renamed as Nagasaki Institute of Applied Science in 1978. The Institute hit the milestone of the 40th anniversary of the transition to a four-year university, the Board of Directors, along with the attempt to modernization of the expression "the spirit of the founding". The philosophy of the Institute is “To exist also love for technology where it resides of love for humanity”. The faculties involve Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Informatics, Faculty of Environment and Architecture. Nagasaki Institute of Applied Science provides departments like Department of Naval Architecture, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Architecture.
The following is the list of scholars from Nagasaki Institute of Applied Science who contributed and/or serves as editors for one or more OMICS International journals and conferences