National Chiayi University is a public university located in Chiayi City and Chiayi County, Taiwan. It was formed in 2000 by merging National Chiayi Institute of Technology and National Chiayi Teachers College. The University has six colleges, which include seven doctoral programs, 42 full-time masters degree programs, twelve part-time masters degree programs, and 38 undergraduate programs now. NCYU is one of the oldest and largest universities in southern Taiwan.
Lantan Main Campus, Minxiong Campus, Linsen Campus, Sinmin Campus.
Teachers College College of Humanities and Arts College of Management College of Agriculture College of Science and Engineering College of Life Sciences College of Veterinary Medicine Graduate Institute of Public Policy
The following is the list of articles by scholars from National Chiayi University that are published in OMICS International journals.
The following is the list of proceedings by scholars from National Chiayi University that are published in OMICS International journals and conferences.
- Journal of Environmental & Analytical Toxicology Effects of cognitive ability of environmental hormones of elementary teachers on in-service learning enhancement
Fu Chi Chuang, Yu-Liang Chang and Wen-Der Wang
Accepted Abstracts : J Environ Anal Toxicol
- Journal of Environmental & Analytical Toxicology Elementary school teachers sense of the environmental hormones and the motivational learning behavior
Fu Chi Chuang, Yu Liang Chang and Wen Der Wang
ScientificTracks Abstracts : J Environ Anal Toxicol
- Journal of Food Processing & Technology Supercritical fluid fractionation affects the distribution of antioxidant compounds of fractions from rice bran extracts
Be-Jen Wang, Chein-Ching Hung, Yih-Ming Weng, Zer-Ran Yu and Meng-Shan Wu
Posters & Accepted Abstracts : J Food Process Technol
- Chemical Sciences Journal Discovery of Hec1/Nek2 inhibitor TAI-95 tosylate as first-in-class clinical candidate: Optimization of potency, oral pharmacokinetics and salt
Wen Yun Hsueh, and Jiann Jyh Huang
Posters & Accepted Abstracts : Chem Sci J
- Journal of Bacteriology & Parasitology Staphylococcus aureus panton-valentine leukocidin induces cytotoxicity in human monocytes through enhancing ROS and pro-inflammatory cytokines production
Yun-Ju Lee, Fan-Ching Shen, Yi-Chuan Yao and Chia-Yu Chi
Posters & Accepted Abstracts : J Bacteriol Parasitol
- Journal of Nursing & Care The effectiveness of applying auditing management to reduce infection intensity in intensive care unit
Posters & Accepted Abstracts : J Nurs Care
- Natural Products Chemistry & Research Rapid identification of natural hypouricemic compounds from alfalfa extract using UPLC-MS/MS coupled with molecular docking
Su-Jung Hsu, Shu-Mei Lin and Ching-Kuo Lee
Posters & Accepted Abstracts : Nat Prod Chem Res
- Journal of Food Processing & Technology Chemical and toxicological characteristics of bio-activated peanut sprout powder applied as dietary supplements to extend mouse longevity
Robin Y Y Chiou
ScientificTracks Abstracts : J Food Process Technol