Orthopaedic Rizzoli Institute is the main Italian institute of orthopedics and traumatology. Established in the year 1981 by Italian Health Ministry with the status of Scientific research hospital as it have high level of healthcare in orthopedics and traumatology. In fact, the institutes strength lies in the close integration between healthcare and and scientific research. The research is carried out in nine laboratories at the institute employing a staff of 300, including doctors, biologists and technicians. The Rizzoli Institute has over 343 beds in rooms with no more than 3 beds, each with bathroom. Patients come from all over Italy and abroad. The staff is of about 1,400. It was named after the founder Francesco Rizzoli, at the ending of 19th century. He left it in his will to the Province of Bologna to be used as an orthopedic hospital. It was opened in 1896 and soon became one of the best orthopedic hospitals in the world due to its size, equipment, organization, research and teaching. Hospitalization and clinical activity is divided into over 30 operational units, grouped in departments: the Complex Orthopedic-Trauma Pathology Department and Special Orthopedic-Trauma Pathology Department, in addition to the Rizzoli-Sicilia Department based in Bagheria.
The following is the list of scholars from Orthopaedic Rizzoli Institute who contributed and/or serves as editors for one or more OMICS International journals and conferences
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Orthopaedic Rizzoli Institute that are published in OMICS International journals.