The Palladin Institute of Biochemistry of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine was founded in 1925 in Kharkiv as the Ukrainian Biochemical Institute of the People’s Commissariat of Education of the Ukr.SSR. It was the first Institute of Biochemistry in the territory of the USSR and one of the first Ukrainian scientific research institutes. The Institute made significant contribution to development of fundamental biochemical researches and designed many technologies of creating preparations of biologically active compounds. The national achievement was made by results of activity of scientific schools of prominent scientists, founders of major directions of biochemistry members of academy. Besides research departments Institute also has such divisions as, Centre of Collective Use of Devices, Centre of Analytical Researches of Hemostasis System (CARHS), and Experimental-Biological Centre (EBC). There is also Scientific Library, with collection of about 82000 copies of periodicals and books. The scientific research carried out in the Institute during several decades was multi subject and directed to development of the following theoretical and practical problems of dynamic and functional biochemistry, urgent in that period of time. Biochemistry of nutrition, Biochemical statistics and Dynamics of the central and peripheral nervous systems under different functional states and in ontogenesis, Muscle biochemistry, Biochemistry and functional changes of intracellular intermediate metabolism, Biochemistry of endocrine glands and hormones.
The following is the list of scholars from Palladin Institute of Biochemistry who contributed and/or serves as editors for one or more OMICS International journals and conferences
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Palladin Institute of Biochemistry that are published in OMICS International journals.
The following is the list of proceedings by scholars from Palladin Institute of Biochemistry that are published in OMICS International journals and conferences.