Thebes Academy was established in 1995 in agreement with the Egyptian Government’s policy of encouraging Private Higher Education. The Thebes Academy includes three higher institutes, namely
• Thebes Higher Institute of Computer and Management Sciences located in Cairo
• Thebes Higher Institute of Management and Information Technology located in Giza
• Thebes Higher Institute of Engineering in Cairo – located in Cairo.
All the certificates of Thebes Academy grant equated bachelor’s degrees granted by Egyptian universities and the Certificates granted by the Thebes Academy qualify graduates for membership for professional organisations and to register for the graduate studies in Egyptian and foreign universities. Professor Seddik Afifi is the President of Thebes Academy and Nahda University.
Mission of Thebes Academy:
Thebes Academy is a leading non-profit ad private organization. The main mission of Thebes Academy is to make most talented students along with maintenance of good characters of the students scientifically, morally and culturally. It also aims at producing graduates capable of competing favourably locally and internationally through offering distinguished education, research and activities services.
Academy General Objectives:
• Producing an innovative graduate with good character and they should be capable of leading others and catching up with the times.
• Imparting students values, morals, ideas and faithfulness to our homeland.
• Both domestically and internationally occupying a leading place in the matrix of education.
• Participating in creating an educated community with progressive environment. The proper Egyptian citizen is achieved not only by teaching traditional sciences and curricula but also by teaching the modern sciences executed by the challenges of the coming century such as business management, electronics and communications engineering, computer sciences and information technology, and architectural engineering in order to make him able to shape the future. The study programs are according to the American system in order to arrive at the greatest amount of flexibility in determining. Our mission is to build the human being not only providing knowledge by teaching but also by teaching the morals, manners to get succeed in the life. The Future vision governs all what we do. Implanting good values and proper manners in our students is our objective. “God bless our intention and guide our steps.”