The National University of San Luis (Universidad Nacional de San Luis, UNSL) is a non-profit public university in the urban setting of the large town of San Luis in argentine. It was founded in the year 1973, along with the National University of San Juan, split off the National University of Cuyo of Mendoza, Argentine.
The National University of San Luis (Universidad Nacional de San Luis, UNSL) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. This institution has a selective admission policy based on the entrance examinations and students past academic records and grades. The International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment. The university also provides several academic and non-academic facilities to the students including a housing, library, sport facilities and/or activities, financial aids and/or scholarships, online courses and distance learning opportunities, study abroad and exchange programs, as well as administrative services. This institution has branch campuses in Villa Mercedes-Merlo-Tilisarao. Universidad Nacional de San Luis (UNSL) has a large enrollment range of 15,000-20,000students.
UNSL has eight faculties:
• Faculty of Physico-Mathematical and Natural Sciences
• Faculty of Psychology
• Faculty of Health Sciences
• Faculty of Human Sciences
• Faculty of Engineering and Agricultural Sciences
• Faculty of Economico legal and Social Sciences
• Faculty of Tourism and Urban planning
• Faculty of Chemistry, Biochemistry and Pharmacy
The institutions affiliated to (UNSL) are:
• Juan Pascual Pringles Normal School
• San Luis Applied Mathematics Institute (IMASL)
• Applied Physics Research Institute (INFAP)
• Open and Distance Education Department (DEDA)
• Chemical Technology Research Institute (INTEQUI)
• Technico-Instrumental Teaching Department (DETI)
• Educational Informatics Center
• Educational Alternatives Laboratory
• Interdisciplinary Service Center.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Universidad Nacional de San Luis that are published in OMICS International journals.