Yichun University in the 10 June 1958 formally established. In March 1962, the province's colleges and universities adjustment of the meeting had decided to retain an area six Teachers College and the original name changed to the University Teachers College. Yichun University is made up of 11 faculties. They are: School of Humanities School of Science, School of Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine, Business and Law, Foreign Languages Studies, Physical education, Art, Adult education, Vocational and Technical education. In October1977 the provincial party committee approved the Office of Jiangxi Normal University Yichun Branch changed to Yichun Normal School. On 25 April 1978 State Council approved the re-establishment of Yichun Teachers College. 20 June 1986, the College upgraded to the vice-formed unit. Yichun Teachers College, Yichun Academy of Medicine merged on 25 January 2000 which is approved by Ministry of National Education. Yichun University has been enrolling international students since 2006. All the students have received systematic training and by their hard work most of them have earned Bachelor’s Degree. A large number of students of the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery program (MBBS) have passed the examination of Practitioner qualification certificate in their own countries. YU has abundant teaching resources and quality teaching and scientific research strength which guarantee that the students can receive the best theoretical and practical knowledge.