As per available reportsabout 208 journals, 31 Conferences, 2 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively tovaginal diseases and about 509000 articles are being published on the current trends invaginal diseases. In terms of research annually USA, UK, Germany, France and Italy are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to vaginal diseases arebeing carried out. As reported under Arabic Health Encyclopedia, Vaginal Diseases are known as the diseases associated with the female reproductive organ which is majorly caused due to various reasons such as unsafe sexual intercourse, fungal infection, bacterial infection, etc. At a broader terminology, these kinds of diseases are also termed as Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs). The common symptoms of these diseases include itching, burning, pain, abnormal bleeding, discharge, etc.
The Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in vaginal diseases. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Genital System & Disorders provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of vaginal diseases, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – pioneerin organizing international conferences will be organizing its "International Conference on Women's Health, Gynecology& Obstetrics" (Gynecology-2014) during July 08-10, 2014 Chicago, USA with a theme “Best Practice & Research in Clinical Obstetrics &Gynecology”. Gynecology-2014 will see an increased emphasis on research methodologies, recent discoveries in gynaecology and women’s health care.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Vaginal diseases and related journals
List of major Vaginal diseases and related conferences
- International Conference on Women's Health, Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Chronic Pelvic Pain in Women — Egyptian Society of Chronic Pelvic Pain in Women, Third Annual International Medical Conference
- ADOGMC — 2nd Abu Dhabi Obstetrics, Gynecology& Midwifery Congress 2014
- 11th FIAPAC Conference — The 11th Conference of the International Federation of Professional Abortion and Contraception Associates (FIAPAC)
- 10th APCMFM — 10th Asia Pacific Congress in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- 3rd International Conference on HIV/AIDS, STDs & STIs, November 30-December 02, 2015 Hilton Atlanta Airport, Atlanta, USA
- 3rd World Congress on Hepatitis and Liver Diseases, October 17-19, 2016 Dubai, UAE
- 2nd International Conference on Retroviruses & Novel Drugs, June 30-July 01, 2016 Cape Town, South Africa
- 5th World Congress on Virology, December 07-09, 2015 Atlanta, USA
- 2nd World Congress and Expo on Applied Microbiology, October 31-November 02, 2016 Istanbul, Turkey
List of major Vaginal diseases related Workshops
- XII International Workshop of Lower Genital Tract Pathology
- X International Workshop on Lower Genital Tract Pathology HPV Disease 2010
- Vaginal Microbicide Formulation Workshop
- Noval Approaches to the Vaginal Delivery and Safety
- First Papillo-mavirus Workshops
List of major Vaginal diseases related Societies and Associations
List of major Vaginal diseases related Research Institute
- UT Medicine - Obstetrics & Gynecology - OBGYN
- The Penn Ovarian Cancer Research Center
- Women's Health Research Center
- Cambridge Research Centre for Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (Women’s Health) Research Center
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on July 30, 2021