As per available reports about 268 journals, 88 Conferences, 56 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Valvular Heart Disease and about 207000 articles are being published on the current trends in Valvular Heart Disease. In terms of research annually USA, UK, Japan, Italy, Germany and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to valvular heart disease are being carried out. As reported in Paul Stelzer’s article Valvular heart disease is actually one of the most common heart problems. Degenerative diseases, birth defects, connective tissue diseases, trauma, and tumors can all cause valvular heart disease. Other contributing factors are coronary artery disease, trouble with the aorta, and pulmonary hypertension, or elevated pressure in the arteries supplying the lungs.
The Journal of Cardiovascular Diseases & Diagnosis is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Valvular Heart Disease. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Cardiovascular Diseases & Diagnosis provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Valvular Heart Disease, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group organizing its 5th International Conference on Clinical & Experimental Cardiology" (Cardiology-2015) during April 27-29, 2015 Philadelphia, USA with a theme “Blooming landscapes in cardio research”.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major valvular heart disease and related journals
- Cardiovascular Pharmacology: Open Access
- International Journal of Cardiovascular Research
- International Journal of Cardiology
- American Journal of Cardiology
- American Journal of Cardiovascular Drugs
- Journal of Clinical & Experimental Cardiology
- Canadian Journal of Cardiology
- The British Journal of Cardiology
List of major valvular heart disease related conferences
- Heart Valve Summit: Medical, Surgical and Interventional Decision Making
- 9th International Conference - Acute Cardiac Care
- 4th Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI) Summit
- Success With Heart Failure: Strategies for the Evaluation and Treatment of Heart Failure in Clinical Practice
- 4th Curriculum “Cardiological Psychosomatics" 2014/15
List of major valvular heart disease related research centres
- cardiovascular research institute singapore
- cardiovascular research institute maastricht
- cardiovascular research institute rochester
- cardiovascular research institute stanford
- Cardiological Society of India
List of major valvular heart disease related Societies
- Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society
- Cardiac Society of Nepal
- Pediatric Cardiac Society of India
- cardiovascular research institute morehouse school of medicine
List of major valvular heart disease related workshops
- Complex Interventional Cardiovascular Therapy - CICT 2014 (8th Annual Meeting - A Case Based Workshop)
- 42nd Annual Meeting German Society for Prevention and Rehabilitation of Cardiovascular Disease
- International Workshop on Patient Management Decisions in Valvular Heart Disease
- 14th Cardiovascular MRI Workshop - CMR IN HEART FAILURE
- Annual Meeting German Society of cardio-thoracic, cardiac and vascular Surgery
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on November 27, 2020