As per available reports about 385 journals, 19 Conferences, 6 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Venous Thromboembolism and about 218000 articles are being published on the current trends in Venous Thromboembolism. In terms of research annually USA, UK, Japan, Italy, Germany and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to venous thromboembolism are being carried out. As reported in Craig M Kessler’s article, Venous thromboembolism (VTE) is a common complication of malignancy, recognized in up to 20% of patients with cancer. The disease itself, and the resulting treatment modalities including surgery, hospitalization, and chemo- therapy, put these patients at greater risk of VTE than that seen in similar patients without cancer.
The Journal of Vascular Medicine & Surgery is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Vascular Disease. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Vascular Medicine & Surgery provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Vascular Disease, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International organizing its 3rd International Conference on Surgery and Anesthesia during November 17-19 2014, Chicago-North Shore, USA with the theme of “An aggregation of surgeons for the advancement in Surgery and Anesthesia”.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Venous Thromboembolism and related journals
- Thrombosis Journal
- Journal of Cardiovascular Diseases & Diagnosis
- Cardiovascular Pharmacology: Open Access
- International Journal of Cardiovascular Research
- The British Journal of Diabetes & Vascular Disease
- Journal of Clinical & Experimental Cardiology
- Annals of Vascular Diseases
- Journal of Vascular Surgery
- Journal of Vascular Medicine & Surgery
- Journal of Vascular Health and Risk Management
List of major venous thromboembolism related conferences
- 5th Annual Venous Thromboembolism (Vte) and Anti-Coagulation Therapy Conference
- 2nd International Conference on Hematology & Blood Disorders,Baltimore, United States of America (USA)
- Up-to-Date Management of Venous Thromboelism (Vte), October 21, 2014, London, United Kingdom
List of major venous thromboembolism related Societies
- Cardiological Society of India
- Pediatric Cardiac Society of India
- Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society
- German Society for Prevention and Rehabilitation of Cardiovascular Disease
List of major venous thromboembolism related workshops
- 14th Cardiovascular MRI Workshop - CMR IN HEART FAILURE
- EHRA Cardiac Pacing, ICD and Cardiac Resynchronisation in RUSSIAN
- Cardiology workshops: an educational event for nurse practitioners
- International Workshop on Cardiology and Cardiothoracic Surgery 2014 Ankara, TURKEY
- 42nd Annual Meeting German Society for Prevention and Rehabilitation of Cardiovascular Disease
List of major venous thromboembolism related research centers
- Mobilising pharmacists in venous thromboembolism prevention
- Engaging with nurses, midwifes and junior doctors for early detection of Venous thromboembolism
- 46th Annual New York Cardiovascular Symposium
- Vascular Trauma research center
- CQUIN and Risk Assessment
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on July 31, 2021