As per available reports about 485 journals, 14 Conferences, 4 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Ventricular Arrhythmia and about 429000 articles are being published on the current trends in Ventricular Arrhythmia. In terms of research annually USA, UK, Japan, Italy, Germany and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to ventricular arrhythmia are being carried out. As reported in Schulze RA’s article, Ventricular Arrhythmia is the abnormal rapid heart rhythms that occur in the lower chambers of the heart i.e. in the ventricles. Ventricular Arrhythmia includes ventricular tachycardia and ventricular fibrillation. Both are life threatening arrhythmias most commonly associated with heart attacks or scarring of the heart muscle from previous heart attack.
The Journal of Cardiovascular Diseases & Diagnosis is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Ventricular Arrhythmia. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Cardiovascular Diseases & Diagnosis provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Ventricular Arrhythmia, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International organizing its 5th International Conference on Clinical & Experimental Cardiology (Cardiology-2015) during April 27-29, 2015 Philadelphia, USA with a theme “Blooming landscapes in cardio research”.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Ventricular Arrhythmia and related journals
- Circulation: Arrhythmia and Electrophysiology
- European Heart Journal
- Journal of Arrhythmia
- Chinese Journal of Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Journal of Cardiovascular Diseases & Diagnosis
- Cardiovascular Pharmacology: Open Access
- International Journal of Cardiovascular Research
- Journal of Clinical & Experimental Cardiology
List of major ventricular arrhythmia related conferences
- Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome Conference
- 11th Annual C3 Conference - Complex Cardiovascular Catheter Therapeutics: Advanced Endovascular and Coronary Intervention Global Summit (C3)
- 21st Century Treatment of Heart Failure: Synchronizing Surgical and Medical Therapies for Better Outcomes
- XV WSA - World Congress on Cardiac Arrhythmias
- CARDIOTECHNIX — 2nd International Congress on Cardiovascular Technologies
List of major ventricular arrhythmia related research institutes
- Cardiac Arrhythmia Research Institute
- Ventricular Arrhythmia Center
- UCLA-Cardiac Arrhythmia Center
- Cardiac Arrhythmia - Sarah Cannon Research Institute
- Cardiac Electrophysiology / Heart Rhythm research Center
List of major ventricular arrhythmia related Societies
- European Cardiac Arrhythmia Society
- Heart Rhythm Society
- American Heart Association Society
- egyptian cardiac rhythm Society
- Japanese Circulation Society
List of major ventricular arrhythmia related workshops
- Training — Cardiac & Vascular Hemodynamics Workshop 2014
- Workshop 1: Cardiac Electrophysiology and Arrhythmia
- 14th International Workshop on cardiac arrhythmias – VeniceArrhythmias 2014
- Meet Venice Arrhythmias 2015 at the Cardiostim 2014
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 12, 2021