As per available reports about 508 journals, 15 Conferences, 4 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Ventricular Fibrillation and about 728000 articles are being published on the current trends in Ventricular Fibrillation. In terms of research annually USA, UK, Japan, Italy, Germany and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to ventricular fibrillation are being carried out. As reported in Hideo Kusuoka’s article under, Ventricular fibrillation (VF) is a common, often fatal arrhythmia frequently complicating acute myocardial infarction or heart failure. The pathophysiology of ventricular fibrillation has attracted much interest not only from the viewpoint of basic electrophysiology, but also that of clinical cardiology. Despite the importance of this arrhythmia, little is known about the cellular metabolism of the heart when it is subjected to ventricular fibrillation.
The Journal of Cardiovascular Diseases & Diagnosis is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Ventricular Arrhythmia. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Cardiovascular Diseases & Diagnosis provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Ventricular Arrhythmia, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International organizing its 5th International Conference on Clinical & Experimental Cardiology (Cardiology-2015) during April 27-29, 2015 Philadelphia, USA with a theme “Blooming landscapes in cardio research”.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Ventricular Fibrillation and related journals
- Circulation: Arrhythmia and Electrophysiology
- European Heart Journal
- Journal of Arrhythmia
- Chinese Journal of Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Journal of Cardiovascular Diseases & Diagnosis
- Cardiovascular Pharmacology: Open Access
- International Journal of Cardiovascular Research
- Journal of Clinical & Experimental Cardiology
List of major ventricular fibrillation related conferences
- International Academy of Cardiology 2014, 19th World Congress on Heart Disease — International Academy of Cardiology, Annual Scientific Sessions 2014, 19th World Congress on Heart Disease
- 15th Annual Intensive Review of Cardiology
- Arrhythmias in the Real World 2013
- The Surprising Heart: A Hetero-Cellular, Multi-Physics, and Inter-Disciplinary Challenge
- European Congress on E-Cardiology & E-Health
List of major ventricular fibrillation related research institutes
- Ventricular fibrillation Prevention - Mayo Clinic
- ventricular fibrillation Rehabilitation and Research Center
- Cardiac Electrophysiology / Heart Rhythm research Center
- Ventricular fibrillation research Center
List of major ventricular fibrillation related Societies
- Atrial Fibrilation Tools society
- Atrial fibrillation European Society of Cardiology
- Heart Rhythm Society of Cardiology
- Ventricular fibrillation society
List of major ventricular fibrillation related workshops
- 12th International Winter Arrhythmia School
- Workshop 1: Cardiac Electrophysiology and Arrhythmia
- 14th International Workshop on cardiac arrhythmias – VeniceArrhythmias 2014
- International Workshop "Nonsmooth Phenomena in Cardiac Dynamics”
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on January 23, 2022