As per available reports about 496 journals, 12 Conferences, 4 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Ventricular Tachycardia and about 463000 articles are being published on the current trends in Ventricular Tachycardia. In terms of research annually USA, UK, Japan, Italy, Germany and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to ventricular tachycardia are being carried out. As reported in HS Lim’s article, Ventricular Tachycardia (VT) is an abnormal rapid heart rhythm originating from the lower pumping chambers of the heart (ventricles). The normal heart usually beats between 60 and 100 times per minute, with the atria contracting first, followed by the ventricles in a synchronized fashion. In VT, the ventricles beat at a rapid rate, typically from 120 to 300 beats per minute, and are no longer coordinated with the atria.
The Journal of Cardiovascular Diseases & Diagnosis is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Ventricular Arrhythmia. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Cardiovascular Diseases & Diagnosis provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Ventricular Arrhythmia, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International organizing its 5th International Conference on Clinical & Experimental Cardiology (Cardiology-2015) during April 27-29, 2015 Philadelphia, USA with a theme “Blooming landscapes in cardio research”.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Ventricular Tachycardia and related journals
- Circulation: Arrhythmia and Electrophysiology
- European Heart Journal
- Journal of Arrhythmia
- Chinese Journal of Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Journal of Cardiovascular Diseases & Diagnosis
- Cardiovascular Pharmacology: Open Access
- International Journal of Cardiovascular Research
- Journal of Clinical & Experimental Cardiology
List of major ventricular tachycardia related conferences
- Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome Conference
- XIV National Congress of Cardiology
- 21st Century Treatment of Heart Failure: Synchronizing Surgical and Medical Therapies for Better Outcomes
- 15th Annual SA Heart Congress 2014
- CARDIOTECHNIX — 2nd International Congress on Cardiovascular Technologies
List of major ventricular tachycardia related Societies
- Heart Rhythm Society
- American Heart Association Society
- European Cardiac tachycardia Society
- egyptian cardiac rhythm Society
- Cardiac Society of Nepal
List of major ventricular tachycardia related research centers
- cardiac research institute singapore
- cardiac research institute maastricht
- cardiac research institute rochester
- cardiac research institute stanford
- cardiac research institute morehouse school of medicine
List of major ventricular tachycardia related workshops
- Training — Cardiac & Vascular Hemodynamics Workshop 2014
- Workshop 1: Cardiac Electrophysiology and Arrhythmia
- 14th International Workshop on cardiac arrhythmias – VeniceArrhythmias 2014
- Meet Venice Arrhythmias 2015 at the Cardiostim 2014
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 11, 2021