As per available reports about 15 journals, 244 Conferences, 56 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Vienna family medicine and about 429 articles are being published on the current trends in Vienna family medicine. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Vienna family medicine are being carried out. As reported in Vienna Family Medicine, Vienna Family Medicine has been taking care of the local community, providing a full spectrum of primary care services, and helping train new Family Practice physicians for almost thirty years. Family medicine is the medical specialty that provides continuing and comprehensive health care for the individual and family. The scope of family practice encompasses all ages and genders, and supports every disease entity.
The La Prensa Medica is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in proteomics. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The La Prensa Medica provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of medicine, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group organizing 2nd International Conference on Predictive, Preventive and Personalized Medicine & Molecular Diagnostics with the theme “Emphasizing the Knowledge of Personalized Medicine” with a well reputed organizing committee during November 3-5, 2014, at Embassy Suites Las Vegas, USA.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Vienna family medicine and related journals
- La Prensa Medica
- Journal of Family Practice
- International Journal of Family Medicine
- Family Medicine
- American Family Physician
- Family practice Management
- Family Medicine Journals
- Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care
- annals of family medicine journal
- World Family Medicine Journal
List of major Vienna family medicine and related conferences
List of major Vienna family medicine related research centers
- Primary Care Research Institute
- Family Medicine and Community Health
- Family medicine
- Family Medicine Research Programs
- Family Medicine Research Centre
- Bowen Research Center
List of major Vienna family medicine related societies
- The Royal Society of Medicine
- Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene
- ndersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- International Society for Gender Medicine
List of major Vienna family medicine related workshops
- Brain-Computer Interface Devices for Patients with Paralysis and Amputation
- Collaborative Approaches for Medical Device and Healthcare Cybersecurity
- Additive Manufacturing of Medical Devices: An Interactive Discussion on the Technical Considerations of 3D Printing
- International Congress for Gender and Sex Specific Medicine
- 1st International Congress on Controversies to Consensus in Primary and Outpatient Care
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 09, 2021