As per available reports about 59 journals, 16 Conferences, 13 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Viral Hepatitis and about 91605 articles are being published on the current trends in Viral Hepatitis. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Viral Hepatitis are being carried out. As reported by world health organization, Hepatitis is an inflammation of the liver. Hepatitis viruses are the most common cause of hepatitis in the world but other infections, toxic substances and autoimmune diseases can also cause hepatitis.
The Journal of Virology & Antiviral Research is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Viral Disease. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Virology & Antiviral Research provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Viral Disease, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group organizing 4th World Congress on Virology with the theme “Anti-Viral Immunity and Countermeasures to Control Disease Pathogenesis” with a well reputed organizing committee during October 06-08, 2014 San Antonio, USA.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Viral Hepatitis and related journals
- Journal Of Viral Hepatitis
- Hepatitis B Annual
- Acute hepatitis
- Viral Hepatitis
- Hepatitis monthly
- Virus Adaptation and Treatment
- Voprosy Virusologii
- Hepatitis Research and Treatment
- Clinical Hepatology and Hepatitis Reports
List of major Viral Hepatitis and related conferences
- Singapore Hepatitis Conference
- Australasian Viral Hepatitis Conference
- International HIV/Viral Hepatitis Co-Infection Satellite Meeting
- 8th Paris Hepatitis Conference
- 3rd Latin American Meeting on Treatment of Viral Hepatitis and Co-infection
List of major Viral Hepatitis related research centers
- The Johns Hopkins Infectious Disease Center for Viral Hepatitis
- Center for the Study of Hepatitis C
- Viral Hepatitis Clinical Research
List of major Viral Hepatitis related societies
- Australasian Society for HIV Medicine
- International AIDS Society
- BHIVA Hepatitis Society
- Hepatitis C
- 9th Australasian Viral Hepatitis Conference
List of major Viral Hepatitis related workshops
- Interdisciplinary Viral Hepatitis Education Workshop
- Viral Hepatitis Workshop
- Viral hepatitis workshop
- Evolving Strategies in Viral Hepatitis Management
- 13th European HIV & Hepatitis Workshop 2015
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 12, 2021