As per available reports about 43 journals, 80 Conferences, 31 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to virtual image and about 4685 articles are being published on the current trends in virtual image. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to virtual image are being carried out. As reported by Hassan, A virtual image is formed when light rays originating from a point on one side of a lens are refracted by the lens so that they diverge on the other side of the lens.
The International Journal of Ophthalmic Pathology is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS Publishing Group – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Ophthalmology. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The International Journal of Ophthalmic Pathology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Ophthalmology, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group organizing 5th International Conference on Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology with the theme “Scientific eye for visual intelligence” with a well reputed organizing committee during August 03-05, 2015 Spain.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS Publishing Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Virtual Image and related journals
- International Journal of Ophthalmic Pathology
- International Journal of Virtual Communities and Social Networking (IJVCSN)
- Virtual Reality
- The Virtual Journal of Terahertz Science and Technology
- Journal of Ophthalmic and Vision Research
- Journal of Visual Impairment and Blindness
- International Journal of Virtual and Personal Learning Environments (IJVPLE)
- International Journal of Virtual Technology and Multimedia
- Optometry and Vision Science
- Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics
List of major Virtual Image and related conferences
List of major Virtual Image related research centers
- Ophthalmic Imaging Center
- Eye Image Reading Centers
- Virtual Imaging Center
- Virtual Environments, Interaction & Visualisation
List of major Virtual Image related societies
- The Virtual Society
- Royal Society
- International Society for Virtual Rehabilitation
- Vanderbilt Vision Research Center
List of major Virtual Image related workshops
- Image Processing Virtual Workshop
- Cornell Virtual Workshop
- Doheny Eye Institute
- The Visibility Research Laboratory
- 3M Visibility Demonstration Center