As per available reports about 15 journals, 58 Conferences, 20 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Visual communication and about 101582 articles are being published on the current trends in Visual Communications. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to visual communication are being carried out. As reported by David Sless, Visual communication is communication through visual aid and is the conveyance of ideas and information in forms that can be read or looked upon.
The Telecommunications System & Management is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing – and is listed among the top 10 journals in Visual Communication. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Telecommunications System & Management provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Visual communication, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group organizing 2nd International Conference on Computer Graphics and Media Design is the conference organised with a well reputed organizing committee during Sep 21-22, 2015 at San Antonio, USA and support from various visual communication scientific associations which are involved in the research and advancements in their respective field.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|OMICS International hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS International signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Visual Communication and related journals
- Telecommunications System & Management
- Visual Communication
- Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation
- Journal of Visual Communication in Medicine
- Visual Communications Journal
- International Journal of Image Processing and Visual Communication
- Visual Anthropology Review
- Information design & visual communication
- Online Journal of Communication and Media Technologies
- International Journal of Image Processing & Visual Communication
- Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication
List of major Visual Communication Conferences
- 2nd International Conference on Computer Graphics and Media Design
- IEEE conference on Visual Communications and Image Processing
- Visual Communications and Image Processing conference
- The Visual Communication Conference
- International Conference & Exhibition on Semiotics and Visual Communication
- Kern Conference on Visual Communication
- Visual In-Sights: Theory, Method, Practice Conference
- International Conference on Typography & Visual Communication
List of major Visual Communication related research centers
- Visualization and Behavior Group- IBM
- Max Planck Center for Visual Computing and Communication
- The Centre for Visual Communications-University of Leeds
List of Societies on Visual communication
- Dallas Society of Visual Communications
- Society for Visual Anthropology
List of Workshops on Visual communication
- International Conference on Typography and Visual Communication
- Workshop on A visual communication Design & Development
- KAUST Workshop: Essential Techniques for Effective Visual Communication in Science
- Visual Thinking Workshop - Holger Nils Pohl
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 16thOct 2014