As per available reports, about 10 journals, 20 Conferences, 20 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Volcanology and about 33950 articles are being published on the current trends in Volcanology. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to volcanology are being carried out. As reported by Robert Decker and Oregon Space Grant Consortium, Volcanology is the scientific study of volcanoes, lava, magma and related geological, geophysical, geochemical phenomenon.
The Earth Science & Climatic Change is the journal hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Earth science. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Earth Science & Climate Change provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of volcanology, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group organizing 3rd International Conference on Earth Science & Climate Change with the theme “An Insight into the Recent Advancements in Geoscience and Climate Change Control” with a well reputed organizing committee during July 28-30, 2014, San Francisco, USA.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|OMICS International hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS International signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Volcanology and related journals
- Earth Science & Climatic Change
- Journal of applied volcanology
- Journal of Volcanology and Geo thermal Research
- Journal of Volcanology and seismology
- Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences
- Nature Geo science
- Bulletin of Volcanology
- Journal of Geophysical Research
- Natural Hazards and Earth System Science
List of major Volcanology Conferences
- 3rd International Conference on Earth Science & Climate Change
- International Association of Volcanology and Chemistry of the Earth's Interior conference
- Probabilistic Analysis of Volcanic Hazards, State University of New York at Buffalo
- International workshop on Cerro Negro and Hekla volcanoes
- Volcano Observatory Best Practices Workshop
- Vitamin D and Human Health: From the Gamete to the Grave
- 4th International Maar Conference: A Multidisciplinary Congress on Monogenetic Volcanism
- Volcanology conference in Iceland
- International Conference Modern Information Technologies in Earth Sciences 2014
- The second best volcanology conference in Kagoshima
- Cities on Volcanoes 8
List of major Volcanology related research centers
- The Center for the Study of Active Volcanoes- University of Hawaii
- Vitamin supplements for people with diabetes- Joslin diabetes center
- The Volcanological Society of Japan
- World Organization of Volcano Observatories
- NASA's Volcano Research center
- Center of Exchange and Research in Volcanology- Mexico
- The Volcano Information Center- New Jersey
- Nordic Volcanological Center- Reykjavík, Iceland
List of Societies on Volcanology
- Geological Society of America - Mineralogy
- Geological Society of America
- European Volcanological Society
- Volcano Information Center
- The African Civil Society Network on Water and Sanitation
List of Workshops on Volcanology
- UH Planetary Volcanology Field Workshop
- 1st International Workshop on Volcano Geology. Madeira, Portugal
- NASA volcanology field workshops on Hawai
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 15thOct 2014