The International Journal of Waste Resources is an academic journal hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing and is listed among the top 10 journals in hydrology. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Waste resources provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Waste water management, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International organizing International Conference on World Pollution Control & Sustainable Environment highlighted on waste water pollution, solid and hazardious waste disposal, waste management hierarchy and other related disciplines with a well reputed organizing committee during April 25-26, 2016 Dubai, UAE.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Waste Water and related journals
List of major Waste Water Conferences
List of major Waste Water related research centers
- Australian Water Quality Centre
- Energy & Environmental Research Center
- Utah water research laboratory
- Onsite Wastewater Resource Center- University of Rhode Island
- Centre for Alternative Wastewater Treatment
- Water research centre- University of South Wales
- Edmonton Waste Management Centre of Excellence
- Research Institute for Water and Waste Water Technology- Germany
List of Societies on Waste Water
- American Water Works Association
- Waste Water Nova Scotia Society
- Society of British Water and Wastewater Industries
- National Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association
List of Workshops on Waste Water
- Governing our Great Lakes- Workshop
- Stormwater Management and community Involvement
- Water Conservation Planning ~ More Than a Drop Workshop
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on December 02, 2021