As per available reports about 32 journals, 4 Conferences, 10 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to water and about 324000 articles are being published on the current trends in water balance management. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to water balance are being carried out. As reported in Geography, water balance is used to describe the flow of water between inputs and outputs of a system.
The Hydrology: Current Research is an academic journal hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing and is listed among the top 10 journals in hydrology. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of hydrology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of water balance, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group organizing 3rd International Conference on Hydrology & Meteorology with the theme “Building the future with novel technologies in Hydrology & Meteorology” with a well reputed organizing committee during September 15-16, 2014 HICC, Hyderabad, India.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Water Balance and related journals
- Hydrology: Current Research
- ESA Ecology
- Hydrological Sciences Journal
- Journal of Hydrology
- Hydrology and Earth System Sciences
- Journal of Hydrologic Engineering
- Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
- International Journal of Hydrology Science and Technology
- Cleveland clinic Journal of Medicine
- Journal of Environmental Hydrology
List of major Water Balance Conferences
- 3rd International Conference on Hydrology & Meteorology
- 31st Conference on Agricultural and Forest Meteorology
- International scientific conference on Climate and Water Balance Changes in the Caspian Region
- 5th International Conference on Sustainable Water Resources Management
List of major Water Balance related research centers
- Center for Research in Water Resources- University of Texas at Austin
- Water Research Center- Dallas
- Wessex Institute of Technology- Water research center
- Consortium for Spatial Information- Global High-Resolution Soil-Water Balance
- Ecosystem Studies & Management- Woods Hole Research Center
List of Societies on Water Balance
- The International Waterlily & Water Gardening Society
- International Society of Water, Newyork
- Soil and Water Conservation Society, Iowa
- Freshwater Society, Minneapolis
- The African Civil Society Network on Water and Sanitation
List of Workshops on Water Balance
- Governing our Great Lakes- Workshop
- Stormwater Management and community Involvement
- Challenges of Water Sustainability in Historical and Ethnographic Perspective
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on July 27, 2021