As per available reports about 11 journals, 38 Conferences, 35 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Water conservation and about 133568 articles are being published on the current trends in Water conservation. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to water conservation are being carried out. As reported by Vickers, Water conservation is all about methods, policies and strategies to manage water as a sustainable resource to protect the water environment in order to meet the water demand in present and future human demand. Water conservation simply termed as saving water.
The Hydrology: Current Research is an academic journal hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing and is listed among the top 10 journals in hydrology. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of hydrology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of water balance, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group organizing 3rd International Conference on Hydrology & Meteorology with the theme “Building the future with novel technologies in Hydrology & Meteorology” with a well reputed organizing committee during September 15-16, 2014 HICC, Hyderabad, India.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Water Conservation and related journals
- Hydrology: Current Research
- Water conservation
- Journal of soil and water conservation
- African journal of water conservation and sustainability
- Journal of American water resource association
- A journal of water efficiency research and information
- Water conservation journal
- The journal for water resource management
List of major Water Conservation Conferences
- 3rd International Conference on Hydrology & Meteorology
- Water Smart Innovations Conference and Exposition
- 18th Annual water conservation conference- Xeriscape Council of New Mexico and Arid Lands
- 61st Wisconsin Land and Water Conservation Association’s Annual Conference
- Wisconsin Land and Water Conservation Association’s 61st Annual Conference
- Sustainable Water Management Conference
- Great Lakes Water Conservation Conference
- Texas Water Conservation Association conference
- The State of Water Conference 2014- Minnesotans Protecting Our Lakes and Rivers
- Canadian Workshop on Water Efficiency and Conservation
- 7th IWA Specialist Conference on efficience use and management of water
- 11th Annual Meeting of the International Water Resource Economics Consortium
List of major Water Conservation related research centers
- Natural Resource and Environment- FAO
- United States Agricultural Research Service
- Central Soil and Water Conservation Research and Training Institute- CSWCRTI
- CAS - Institute of Soil and Water Conservation
List of Societies on Water Conservation
- The International Waterlily & Water Gardening Society
- International Society of Water, Newyork
- Soil and Water Conservation Society, Iowa
- Freshwater Society, Minneapolis
- The African Civil Society Network on Water and Sanitation
List of Workshops on Water Conservation
- Governing our Great Lakes- Workshop
- Stormwater Management and community Involvement
- Water Conservation Planning ~ More Than a Drop Workshop
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on July 07, 2022