As per available reports about 129 journals, 87 Conferences, 12 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Water resources and about 590,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Water resources. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to water resources are being carried out. As reported by United States Geological Survey, Water resources is the total range of natural waters present on earth and that are of potential use to human beings.
The Hydrology: Current Research is an academic journal hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing and is listed among the top 10 journals in hydrology. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of hydrology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of water resources, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group organizing 3rd International Conference on Hydrology & Meteorology with the theme “Building the future with novel technologies in Hydrology & Meteorology” with a well reputed organizing committee during September 15-16, 2014 HICC, Hyderabad, India.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Water Resources and related journals
- Hydrology: Current Research
- Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management
- Water Resources
- Advances in Water Resources
- Journal of Water Resource and Protection
- Water Resources Research
- International Journal of Water Resources Development
- Journal of the American Water Resources Association
- International Journal of Water Resources and Environmental Engineering
- Natural Medicine Journal
List of major Water Resources Conferences
- 3rd International Conference on Hydrology & Meteorology
- 5th IASTED African Conference on Environment and Water Resource Management
- American Water Resources Association- 2014 annual water resources conference
- The Minnesota Water Resources Conference
- World Environmental & Water Resources Congress 2014
- University Council on Water Resources
- International Conference on Computational Methods in Water Resources
- International conference on Water Resources and Environmental Management
- Florida water resource conference
- 8th International Conference on Sustainable Water Resources Management
- Water Resources Conference- Institute of Computational Ecology
List of major Water Resources related research centers
- Water Resources Research Institute of the University of North Carolina System
- Pennsylvania Center for Water Resources Research
- State Water Resources Research Institute- U.S. Geological Survey
- Water Resources Research Center- The University of Arizon
- University of Hawai'i at Manoa Water Resources Research Center
List of Societies on Water Resources
- The International Waterlily & Water Gardening Society
- International Society of Water, Newyork
- Soil and Water Conservation Society, Iowa
- Freshwater Society, Minneapolis
- The African Civil Society Network on Water and Sanitation
List of Workshops on Water Resources
- Integrated and Adaptive Water Resources Planning, Management and Governance
- State Water Resources Control Board- Workshop
- Water Conservation Planning ~ More Than a Drop Workshop
- Fluvial Geomorphology Workshop
- Current Stormwater Concerns and Solutions Workshop
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 09, 2021