As per available reports about 278 journals, 8 Conferences, 50 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Weak Force and about 3,66,282 articles are being published on the current trends in weak force. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Weak Force are being carried out. As reported by Christine Sutton, It is a fundamental force of nature that underlies some forms of radioactivity, governs the decay of unstable subatomic particles such as mesons, and initiates the nuclear fusion reaction that fuels the Sun.
The Journal of Nuclear Energy Science & Power Generation Technology is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top journals in weak force. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Nuclear Energy Science & Power Generation Technology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Weak Force, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences is supporting 3rd International Conference on Radiology & Imaging Aug 31 - Sept 1, 2015 in Toronto, Canada. The scientific program focused on current advances in Acquisition of Radiological Images, Advances in Imaging, PET/MRI versus PET/CT Hybrid, Imaging Technology, Medical Imaging, Creation of Three Dimensional Images, Imaging Techniques in Ophthalmology, Advances in Mammography, Radiation Therapy in Cancer, Image Guided Radiation Therapy.
|OMICS International hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS International signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Weak Force and related journals
- Journal of Atomic and Molecular Physics
- Journal of Physics B: Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics
- Journal of Atomic & Molecular Sciences
- Optics with Atomic Molecular & Plasma Physics
- Physics of Atomic Nuclei
List of major Weak Force and related conferences
- 4th2014 IEEE Nuclear & Space Radiation Effects Conference (NSREC 2014.)
- International Nuclear science & Technology Conference 2014.
- 4th International Nuclear Chemistry Congress 2014.
- 2014 ANS Winter Meeting and Nuclear Technology Expo.
List of major Weak Force related research centers
- The Nuclear Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre
- Dalton Nuclear Institute
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
- Soreq Nuclear research Center
- Joint Institute for Nuclear Research
List of major Weak Force related societies
- American Nuclear Society
- International Nuclear Societies council
- European Nuclear Society
- Japan Atomic Energy Agency
List of major Weak Force related workshops
- UCSD IGCC: Public Policy and Nuclear Threats
- Workshop on Civil Liability for Nuclear Damage
- 3rd Neutron Resonance Analysis School
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 15thOct 2014