As per available reports about 250 journals, 215 Conferences, 2 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Weight Gain Medicine and about 1,51,214 articles are being published on the current trends in Weight Gain Medicine. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Weight Gain Medicine are being carried out. As mentioned in Oxford dictionary, Weight gain is the increase in body weight. Sometimes it may be caused by a medicine. Those medicines are termed as Weight Gain Medicine.
The Journal of Health & Medical Informatics is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top journals in Weight Gain Medicine. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Health & Medical Informatics provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of weight gain medicine, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Weight Gain Medicine and related journals
- Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA)
- American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Adolescent Health, Medicine and Therapeutics
- International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health
- Tropical Medicine & International Health
List of major Weight Gain Medicine and related conferences
- INDC 2014 — 14th International Nutrition & Diagnostics Conference
- HEALTHINF 2015 — 8th International Conference on Health Informatics
- International Conference for Healthcare and Medical Students
- Global Health Conference (GHC)
List of major Weight Gain Medicine related research centers
- Centre for Health Research- University of Western Sydney
- Group Health Research Institute
- The Australian E- Health Research Centre
- African population & Health Research Center
- PwC's Health Research Institute
List of major Weight Gain Medicine related societies
- Health Society of South Africa
- Vancouver Native Health Society
- The Natural Health Society of Australia
- Ancestral Health Society
List of major Weight Gain Medicine related workshops
- Healthy Life Workshops
- Health and Wellness Workshops
- Healthy Hokie Wellness Workshops
- Pre-Health Workshops
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on January 23, 2022