As per available reports about 254 journals, 200 Conferences, 75 workshop is presently dedicated exclusively to Wild Type and about 7,59,111 articles are being published on the current trends in Wild Type. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Wild Type are being carried out. According to American Psychological Organization, Wild Type may be defined as an organism having an appearance that is characteristic of the species in a natural breeding population or in other words, the form/forms of a gene commonly occurring in nature in a given species.
The Journal of Human Genetics & Embryology is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Wild Type. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Human Genetics & Embryology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Wild Type, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing Gynecologic Oncology 2016 provides three days of robust discussions on methods and strategies related to management and quality improvement of Cancer therapy as well as explore new ideas and concepts on a global scale and topics include ovarian cancer, uterine cancer, vaginal cancer, cervical cancer, and vulvar cancer. Which will be held on May 19-21, 2016 at San Antonio, USA.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Wild Type and related journals
- European Journal of Human Genetics
- American Journal of Human Genetics
- Journal of Human Genetics
- Nature Genetics
- Annual Review Of Genomics And Human Genetics
List of major Wild Type and related conferences
- 5th Annual Consumer Genetic Conference
- Genetics society of America- Yeast genetics meeting 2014
- The 15th International Meeting on Human Genome Variation and Complex Genome Analysis (HGv 2014)
- American Society of Human Genetics 2014 Annual Meeting
List of major Wild Type related research centers
- National Human Genome Research Institute
- Center for Human Genetic Research
- ICMR - Genetic Research Center
- Center for Molecular and Human Genetics
- Center for Genetic Research Ethics and Law
List of major Wild Type related societies
- Western Carolina Medical Society
- The British Medical Acupuncture Society
- Western - Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
- The Royal Society of Medicine
List of major Wild Type related workshops
- Genetic Analysis Workshop
- Workshops: Genetics Society of AustralAsia
- European Society of Human Genetics: ESGM Workshop
- MICCAI Workshop on Imaging Genetics
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on December 11, 2023