As per available reports about 32 journals, 2 Conferences, 4 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Wilderness Medicine Society and about 3,390 articles are being published on the current trends in Wilderness Medicine Society. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Wilderness Medicine Society are being carried out. According to Medical Dictionary, Wilderness Medicine Society is an organization that encompasses the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of injuries and medical conditions that may occur during activities in remote territories.
The Journal of Emergency Medicine is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top journals in Wilderness Medicine Society. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Emergency Medicine provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Wilderness Medicine Society, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences is supporting 3rd International Conference on Nursing & Emergency Medicine October 19-21, in 2015 San Francisco, USA. The scientific program focused on current advances Psychiatric & Mental Health Nursing, Cancer Nursing, Clinical Nursing, Critical Care Nursing, Cardiac Nursing, Adult Health Nursing, Women Health Nursing, Legal Nursing, Pediatric Nursing, Nursing Education & Research.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Wilderness Medicine Society and related journals
- Western Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Journal of Wilderness & Environmental Medicine
- Bio One Wilderness & Environmental Medicine
- JAMA-Journal of Wilderness Medicine
- The World journal of Emergency Medicine
List of major Wilderness Medicine Society and related conferences
- 10th Annual Summer Conference on Emergency Medicine
- 8th European Congress on Emergency Medicine
- MCO CONGRÈS
- Central European Congress of Emergency and Disaster Medicine
List of major Wilderness Medicine Society related research centers
- Wilderness Medical Society
- Belize Institute for Tropical & Wilderness Medicine
List of major Wilderness Medicine Society and related societies
- Wilderness Medical Society
- The Wilderness Society
- European Wilderness Society
- Wilderness Organizations (NGOs)
List of major Wilderness Medicine Society and related workshops
- Wilderness Medical Training
- Expedition & Wilderness Remote Medicine
- Wilderness First Aid, SOLO Wilderness Medicine
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 17, 2021