As per available reports about 224 journals, 20 Conferences, 25 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Working Ergonomics and about 563 articles are being published on the current trends in Working Ergonomics. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Wildlife Management are being carried out. As reported in article Participatory Ergonomics Case Study: Coal Handling Train Crew Operations Danellie Lynas and Robin Burgess-Limerick Minerals Industry Safety and Health Centre, The University of Queensland :" Involvement of people in planning and controlling a significant amount of their own work activities, with sufficient knowledge and power to influence both processes and outcomes in order to achieve desirable goals” .
The Journal of Ergonomics is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in related to the Working Ergonomics. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. Journal of Ergonomics provides a unique platform bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International invites all participants across the world to join 5th International Conference and Exhibition on Occupational Health & Safety which is going to be held during June 06-07, 2016 Dallas, USA. It is a trending event which brings together efficient international academic scientists, young researchers, and students making the congress a perfect platform to share experience, gain and evaluate emerging technologies in Ergonomics across the globe. Initiation of cross-border co-operations between scientists and institutions will be also facilitated. The Main theme of the Conference is “Occupational Health”, Occupational health will aim for the promotion and maintenance of the highest degree of physical, mental and social well-being of workers in all occupations. Mostly the prevention and protection amongst workers of departures from health caused by their working conditions and their employment from risks resulting from factors adverse to health.This conference provides two days of great opportunity to discuss on recent approaches and advancements for development of new techniques for global health.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Working Ergonomics and related journals
List of major Ergonomics and related conferences
List of major Working Ergonomics Societies and Association
- International Ergonomics Association
- Ergonomic Society of Australia
- American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA)
- American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- Association of Canadian Ergonomists
- ASTM International (ASTM)
- Board of Certification in Professional Ergonomics (BCPE)
- Chemical Safety & Hazard Investigation Board (CSB)
- Ergonomics Society (London)
- Ergonomics Society of Australia
- Human Factors and Ergonomics Society
- Indian Society of Ergonomics
- Institute of Industrial Engineers
- International Ergonomics Association
- Int. Society for Occupational Ergonomics and Safety
- Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (UK)
- International Society of Biomechanics
- Joint Commission of Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
- National Fire Protection Assn
- TUV Rheinland of North America
List of major Working ErgonomicsWorkshop
- Workshop: Avoiding Workers’ Compensation Claims Through Ergonomics and Safe Patient Handling
- Conducting Office Ergonomic Assessments
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on October 01, 2020