As per available reports about 100 journals, 162 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to proteomics and about 366282 articles are being published on the current trends in proteomics. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. Proteomics is the study of proteins and their structure and functions. The root word “proteome” refers to proteins expressed by a genome, including the modifications on a particular set of proteins. Proteomic technologies are very important in drug discovery, molecular medicine and diagnostics and hence it is of utmost importance for scientists working on proteomics to seek the latest research work in this field. Genetic disorders can thus be treated using the help of molecular medicine.
The Journal of Proteomics & Bioinformatics is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in proteomics. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Proteomics & Bioinformatics provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of proteomics and bioinformatics, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group organizing 4th International Conference on Proteomics & Bioinformatics with the theme “To strengthen and foster advances in the field of proteomics and bioinformatics” with a well reputed organizing committee during Aug 04-06, 2014 at Hilton-Chicago/Northbrook, Chicago, USA.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major X-rays and related journals
- Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis
- Journal of Electron Spectroscopy and Related Phenomena
- Journal of Crystal Growth
- Journal of Data Mining in Genomics & Proteomics
- Chemical Engineering Journal
- Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials
- The International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology
- Journal of Contaminant Hydrology
- Journal of Surface Investigation- X-ray, Synchrotron and Neutron Techniques
List of major X-rays and related conferences
- IWMI 2014 International Workshop on Medical Imaging Sep 25, 2014 - Sep 28, 2014Beijing
- FDSM X 2014 International Conference on Fatigue Damage of Structural Materials X Sep 21, 2014 - Sep 26, 2014
List of major X-rays Societies and Association
- AMERICAN DENTAL ASSOCIATION
- X-Ray Associates at Santa Fe
- London X-Ray Associates
- National Association of Portable X-ray
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 27, 2020