As per available reports about 373 journals, 3 Conferences and workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Acute Renal Failure and about 8,925 articles are being published on the current trends in Acute Renal Failure. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Acute Renal Failure are being carried out. As reported in the above mentioned 8,925 articles, loss of kidney function that develops within 7 days is known as acute kidney injury or acute renal failure. It occurs because of damage to the kidney tissue caused by decreased renal blood flow, inflammatory process, obstruction of the urinary tract. Complications related to Acute kidney injury are including metabolic acidosis, high potassium levels, uremia, changes in body fluid balance, etc.,.
The Journal of Nephrology & Therapeutics is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Acute Renal Failure. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Nephrology & Therapeutics provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Nephrology & Therapeutics, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International–a pioneer in organizing international conferences on 4th International Conference on Nephrology & Therapeutics, May 04-06, 2015 Baltimore, USA. OMICS Group organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Acute Renal Failure and related journals
- Journal of Nephrology & Therapeutics
- Saudi Journal of Kidney Diseases and Transplantation
- Journal of Medical Case Reports
- Brazilian Journal of Medical and Biological Research
- BMC Nephrology
- Journal of Postgraduate Medicine
- World Journal of Gastroenterology
- International Journal of Nephrology and Renovascular Disease
- Indian Journal of Critical Care Medicine
- Journal of the South African Veterinary Association
- Journal of Emergencies, Trauma and Shock
List of major Acute Renal Failure and related Conferences
- Asia Pacific Geriatrics Conference
- 88th Annual Fall Clinical Conference
- Critical Care Symposia 2007 - Acute renal failure, acute respiratory failure, acute heart failure2012 international conference on electronics, nanomaterials and component
- International conference on advances in construction, manufacturing and automation research
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on June 13, 2021