As per available reports about 300 journals, 80 Conferences and workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Acute Respiratory Failure and about 20,400 articles are being published on the current trends in Acute Respiratory Failure. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Acute Respiratory Failure are being carried out. Acute respiratory failure is a condition that occurs when fluid builds up in the air sacs of lungs which inturn leads to inadequate release of oxygen (air) into the blood. In turn, your organs can't get enough oxygen-rich blood to function. Types of respiratory failure are Hypoxemic, Hypercapnia and causes Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome, Drug or Alcohol Abuse and Chemical Inhalation.
Emergency Medicine: Open Access is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – and is listed among the top 10 journals in acute pulmonary. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The journal provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of pulmonology emergency, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
Emergency Medicine: Open Access journal is associated with our international conference "Annual Pediatric Emergency Medicine Conference"; during March 29-31, 2016 in Atlanta, USA, with a theme "Expanding the novel technologies and current research for proliferation of pediatric emergency medicine". Pediatric Emergency Medicine 2016 mainly focuses on disseminating the knowledge in the field of pediatric emergency medicine.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Acute Respiratory Failure and related journals
List of major Acute Respiratory Failure and related Conferences
List of major Acute Respiratory Failure and related societies
- The American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR)
- American Association for Clinical Chemistry
- American Association of Heart Failure Nurses (AAHFN) - unites patients and families in the support and advancement of heart failure practice, education, and research, thus promoting optimal patient outcomes.
- American Association for Thoracic Surgery
- American College of Cardiology (ACC)
- American College of Cardiovascular Administrators (ACCA)
- American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP)
- American College of Physicians - American Society of Internal Medicine (ACP - ASIP)
- American Heart Association (AHA)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)
- American Society of Echocardiography
- American Society of Hypertension
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- American Stroke Association
- Arizona Society of Echocardiography
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- The Association of Resuscitation Training Officers
- Association of Black Cardiologists
- Association of Emergency Physicians
- Association of European Paediatric Cardiologists
- Association Nationale des Cardiaques Congénitaux (French)
- Association of Paediatric Cardiology
- Association of Resuscitation Training Officers
- Associazione Nazionale Medici Cardiologi Ospedallieri
- Austrian Heart Foundation
- Austrian Society of Cardiology
- Belgian Society of Cardiology
- Belgian Young Cardiologists
- Brazilian Society of Cardiology
- British Cardiac Society
- British Heart Foundation
- Buffalo Cardiology and Pulmonary Associates, P.C
- California Society for Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Canadian Association of Emergency Physicians
- Canadian Association of Interventional Cardiology (CAIC)
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society (CCS)
- Canadian Echocardiography Network
- Canadian Medical Association
- Canadian Society of Cardiology Technologists (CSCT)
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on December 04, 2021