As per available reports about 53 journals, 107 Conferences and workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Acute Rheumatic Fever and about 607 articles are being published on the current trends in Acute Rheumatic Fever. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Acute Rheumatic Fever are being carried out. As reported in the above mentioned 607 articles, Inflammatory disease that can develop as a complication of inadequately treated strep throat or scarlet fever is called as Acute Rheumatic fever, caused by an infection with group A streptococcus bacteria. It is the most common fever in 5-to15-year-old children. Rheumatic fever is rare in the United States and other developed countries. Rheumatic fever can cause permanent damage to the heart, including damaged heart valves and heart failure.
The Journal of Infectious Diseases and Therapy is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Acute Rheumatic Fever. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Infectious Diseases and Therapy provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Infectious Diseases and Therapy, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International–a pioneer in organizing international conference on 4th International Conference and Exhibition on Orthopedics & Rheumatology, Baltimore, USA (October 26-28, 2015).
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Acute Rheumatic Fever and related journals
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Therapy
- Vaccine : Development and Therapy
- National Journal of Community Medicine
- Journal of Vector Borne Diseases
- Journal of Neurological Sciences
- Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences
- Journal of Aging Research
- The Italian Journal of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Rheumatology
- Pediatric Reports
- Medical Journal of Bakirköy
- Iranian Journal of Pediatrics
- Dicle Medical Journal
- Clinical Epidemiology
List of major Acute Rheumatic Fever and related Conferences
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases A Primary Care and Hospitalist Approach
- 33rd Annual Meeting of the European Society for Paediatric Infectious Diseases
- 32nd Annual Meeting of the European Society for Paediatric Infectious Diseases
- 1st ATMPH Annual Meeting Symposium
- 32nd Annual UC Davis Infectious Diseases Conference
- 8th World Congress of the World Society for Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Updated 8th World Congress of the World Society for Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Second Annual Digital PCR Conference
- 2nd In Vitro Diagnostics Technology and Industry Development Summit (IVDS-2013)
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on January 22, 2022