As per available reports about 891 journals, 943 Conferences, 225 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Airborne medicine and about 94,200 articles are being published on the current trends in Airborne Infections. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to toxicology are being carried out. As reported in the freedictionary page,
1. In relation to personnel, troops especially trained to effect, following transport by air, an assault debarkation, either by parachuting or touchdown.
2. In relation to equipment, pieces of equipment that have been especially designed for use by airborne troops during or after an assault debarkation. It also designates some aeronautical equipment used to accomplish a particular mission.
3. When applied to materiel, items that form an integral part of the aircraft.
4. The state of an aircraft, from the instant it becomes entirely sustained by air until it ceases to be so sustained. A lighter-than-air aircraft is not considered to be airborne when it is attached to the ground, except that moored balloons are airborne whenever sent aloft. Also called ABN.
The Journal of Environmental & Analytical Toxicology is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–Journal of Environmental & Analytical Toxicology (JEAT), a broad-based journal was founded on two key tenets: To publish the most exciting researches with respect to the subject of Analytical Toxicology. Secondly, to provide a rapid turn-around time possible for reviewing and publishing, and to disseminate the articles freely for research, teaching and reference purposes.
|OMICS International hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS International signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Airborne Medicine and related journals
List of major Airborne Medicine and related conferences
- 4th Global Summit on Toxicology, Philadelphia, USA
- International Conference on Environmental Forensics 2015 Putrajaya, Malaysia
- 4th Global Summit on Toxicology Philadelphia, United States of America
- International Conference on Toxicogenomics and Drug Monitoring Valencia, Spain
- International Conference on Environmental Science and Technology (ICOEST) Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 4th World Conference on Physico Chemical Methods in Drug Discovery and Development Red Island, Rovinj, Croatia, Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Global Environmental Health Faculty Forum Coimbra, Portugal
- International Conference on Ocean, Environment, and Ecotoxicology (ICOEE) Malang, Indonesia
- International conference on Clinical Sciences and Drug Discovery Baltimore, United States of America
- The Global Emergency Medicine Meeting 2015, Shenzhen Shenzhen, China
- International Conference on Marine Pollution and Toxicology (ICMPT 2016) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 4th International Conference On Applied Sciences, Environmental Engineering and Clean Energy Technologies for Sustainable Development (ASECET-2015)New Delhi, India
- Africa Land Grabbing International Conference 2015 Dschang, Cameroon
- 2015 4th International Conference on Geological and Environmental Sciences (ICGES 2015) Paris, France
- 6th International Conference On Recent Trends in Applied Physical, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical/Statistical and Environmental Dynamics (PCME-2015)New Delhi, India
- International Conference and Exhibition on Biopolymers and Bioplastics-2015 San Francisco, United States of America
- International Conference On Multidisciplinary Innovations & Technology Transfer (MINTT) Conference UNIBEN 2015 Benin City, Nigeria
- 4th International Conference on Agriculture , Biological and Environmental Sciences Bali, Indonesia
- 5th International Conference on Biological , Agriculture and Environmental Sciences Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- The International Conference On Science, Ecology And Technology (Iconsete’2015 – Vienna) Vienna, Austria
- 2nd International Conference on Environmental and Biological Sciences 2015 (ICEBS) Krabi, Thailand
- Conference on Life Sciences Research - 2015 Islamabad, Pakistan
- Social Sciences and Public Policy 2015 Conference Washington DC, United States of America
- Singapore International Conference on Engineering & Technology, Computer, Basic & Applied Sciences (ECBA - 2015) Singapore, Singapore
- Penang International Conference on Engineering & Technology, Computer, Basic & Applied Sciences (ECBA - 2015) Penang, Malaysia
- 4th International Conference on Applied Life Sciences (ICALS2015) Mumbai, India
- Kuala Lumpur International Conference on Engineering & Technology, Computer, Basic & Applied Sciences (ECBA - 2015) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 3rd International Conference on Biological, Chemical and Environmental Sciences (BCES-2015) Sept. 21-22, 2015 Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 5th International Conference on Humanities and Social Sciences, September 25-26, ROME-ITALY Rome, Italy
- Phuket International Conference on “Engineering & Technology, Computer , Basic & Applied Sciences” ( ECBA- 2015 ) Phuket, Thailand
- The 15th International Conference of Public Health Sciences “Public Health Society: Bridging Our Environment and Our Health” Bangkok, Thailand
- National Conference On Innovative Research in Agriculture, Food Science, Forestry, Horticulture, Aquaculture, Animal Sciences, Biodiversity, EnvironmentalEngineering and Climate Change (AFHABEC-2015) New Delhi, India
- International Conference on Cities, People & Places - ICCPP2015 Colombo, Sri Lanka
- VI International Conference on Environmental, Industrial and Applied Microbiology - BioMicroWorld2015 Barcelona, Spain
- Education, Science, and Technology for Sustainable Development 2015 International Conference Washington DC, United States of America
- 2015 International Symposium on Environmental Science and Technology (2015ISEST) Chongqing, China
- Asia-Pacific Conference on Environmental Sciences and Engineering Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Recent Trends in Science, Management, Engineering & Technology Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 4th International Conference on Emerging Trends in Scientific Research Nippon Hotel, ?stanbul-Turkey, Turkey
- 2nd International Conference on Energy, Environment and Agricultural Sciences Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 3rd International Conference on Chemical, Biological, and Environmental Sciences (ICCBES’15) Dec. 31, 2015-Jan. 1, 2016 Bangkok (Thailand) Bangkok, Thailand
- International Conference on Advances in Bioprocess Engineering and Technology Kolkata, India
- Second Kuwait International Conference on Life Sciences Kuwait City, Kuwait
- ICABE2016: International Conference on Architecture and Built Environment Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 17thSepÂ 2015