As per available reports about 713 journals, 74 Conferences, 8 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Antivirals and about 38291 articles are being published on the subject Antivirals. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, UK, Ireland and Kenya are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Antivirals are being carried out. Antivirals are drugs used to treat viral infections. Antivirals inhibit the development of the virus. They are a class of antimicrobials and are harmless to the host. A virus is a genetic material made if either DNA or RNA enclosed in a protein coat, and requires host machinery to replicate. Without the host a virus is dormant. Hence it is difficult to design antivirus that acts effectively on a virus.
The Journal of Antivirals & Antiretrovirals is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Antiretroviral Therapy. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Antivirals & Antiretrovirals provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Antiretroviral Therapy, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group, the world pioneer for organizing 150 International conferences in USA, Europe, Asia and other continents. Uniquely, 350 peer-reviewed open access journals were operating by OMICS Publishing Group. This will reflect the scope in current research and development in science, healthcare and technology. With a strong intention to accelerate the scientific discovery, OMICS Group International has been associated with more than150 scientific Societies and Associations.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Antiretroviral Therapy related journals
List of major Antiretroviral Therapy related conferences
- 5th World Congress on Virology
- 4th World Congress on Virology
- CME - Infectious Diseases in the Adult Patient A Primary Care Update
- 3rd International Conference on HIV/AIDS, STDs & STIs, November 30-December 02, 2015 Hilton Atlanta Airport, Atlanta, USA
- 2nd World Congress and Expo on Applied Microbiology, October 31-November 02, 2016 Istanbul, Turkey
- 2nd International Conference on Retroviruses & Novel Drugs, June 30-July 01, 2016 Cape Town, South Africa
- 5th World Congress on Virology, December 07-09, 2015 Atlanta, USA
- 3rd World Congress on Hepatitis and Liver Diseases, October 17-19, 2016 Dubai, UAE
List of major Antivirals related research centers
- HIV Prevention Trails Network
- CNS HIV Anti-Retroviral Therapy Effects Research
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
List of major Antivirals related Associations
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on December 09, 2021