As per available reports about 89 journals, 12 Conferences are presently dedicated exclusively to Atypical Antipsychotics and about 4409 articles are being published on the current trends in Atypical Antipsychotics. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in above mentioned articles, The atypical antipsychotics are a group of antipsychotic drugs used to treat psychiatric conditions. Some atypical antipsychotics have received regulatory approval for schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, autism and as an adjunct in major depressive disorder. Both generations of medication tend to block receptors in the brain's dopamine pathways. Atypicals are less likely than the most widely used typical antipsychotic haloperidol to cause extrapyramidal motor control disabilities in patients, which include unsteady Parkinson's disease-type movements, body rigidity and involuntary tremors, but only a few have been demonstrated to be superior to lesser used, low potency first generation antipsychotics in this regard.
The Journal of Antivirals & Antiretrovirals is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Atypical Antipsychotics. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Antivirals & Antiretrovirals provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Atypical Antipsychotics, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Obesity & Weight Management is a Conference - hosted by OMICS GROUP Conferences-OMICS Group Conferences include data sessions and empirical papers. OMICS Group International Conferences provide an easy and affordable way to the sponsors and exhibitors to promote their program/ organization/ institution to the targeted academic as well as professional audience.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Atypical Antipsychotics and related journals
- Journal of Antivirals & Antiretrovirals
- European Neuropsychopharmacology
- Journal of Psychopharmacology
- European Psychiatry
- European Journal of Pharmacology
- Journal of Clinical Psychiatry
- Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior
- Brain Research
- American Journal of Psychiatry
- Clinical Therapeutics
List of major Atypical Antipsychotics and related conferences
- 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Obesity & Weight Management
- Psychiatry and Physical Health: Monitoring and managing physical health needs in mental health
- Internaiona Society for Ethical Psychology and Psychiatry, Inc. (ISEPP) Annual Conference
- 5th National Conference: Treating Schizophrenia
- Behavioral Epigenetics
- Psychopharmacology 2010
- Issues and Controversies in the Diagnosis and Management of Bipolar Disorder: Focus on Challenges Tr
- Atypical Antipsychotics in Major Depressive Disorder: When Current Treatments Are Not Enough
- Schizophrenia: Critical Management Issues in First-Episode and Chronic Patients
- Medication Matters One Day Symposium on the Management of Medication in Mental Health
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 12, 2021