As per available reports about 1115 journals, 02 Conferences and about 48616 articles are being published on the current trends in banking. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to banking are being carried out. A bank is a financial intermediary that accepts deposits and channels those deposits into lending activities, either directly by loaning or indirectly through capital markets. A bank links together customers that have capital deficits and customers with capital surpluses.
International Journal of Economics & Management Sciences is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in banking. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. International Journal of Economics & Management Sciences provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of banking thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences is proud to host around 100 International Conferences around the globe to address the current issues and discoveries in the field of Life sciences, Engineering, Medical and Management. OMICS group scientific events are the special designed cluster of program that provides a common platform where industry meets academia to discuss the recent issues and happening. OMICS Group international congresses serve as a bridge between researchers from academia and industry enhanced by its well organized scientific sessions, plenary lectures, poster presentations, world class exhibitions, diverse Symposiums, highly enriched workshops and B2B meetings.
|OMICS International hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS International signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of Major Banking Related Journals
- International Journal of Finance & Banking Studies
- Global Journal Of Finance And Banking Issues
- Journal of Finance and Bank Management
- International Journal of Bank Marketing
- International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance
- Banking & Finance Journals
- Journal of Community Medicine & Health Education
- Journal of Transplantation Technologies & Research
- Arabian Journal of Business and Management Review
- Review of Public Administration and Management
List of Major Banking Related Conferences
- The Future of Retail Banking 2014
- 12th Annual Retail Banking Forum 2014
- World Finance & Banking Symposium 2014
- 8th annual private banking in CEE, SEE & CIS 2014
- 6th Annual Retail Banking Africa Forum 2014
- 9th Annual SME Banking 2014
- 6th World Islamic Retail Banking Conference 2014
- CyberSecurity for Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance Asia 2014
- 12th Annual CEE Retail Banking Forum 2014
- 5th Asia Islamic Banking Conference 2014
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 18thSepÂ 2015