As per available reports about 185 journals, 927 Conferences, 40 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to boutique medicine and about 595,000 articles are being published on the current trends in boutique medicine. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to boutique medicine are being carried out. As per content available in net, Concierge medicine (also known as retainer medicine) is a relationship between a patient and a primary care physician in which the patient pays an annual fee or retainer. This may or may not be in addition to other charges. In exchange for the retainer, doctors provide enhanced care, including principally a commitment to limit patient loads to ensure adequate time and availability for each patient.It is a relationship between a patient and a primary care physician in which the patient pays an annual fee or retainer. This may or may not be in addition to other charges.
Primary health care relates to the professional health care received in the community, usually from a general practitioner or practice nurses. The journal is indispensable for primary health care practitioners, family medicine specialists and academics for bringing out their scientific highlights.
OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, which publishes around 300 Open Access Journals and organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of Related Journals
List of Related Conferences
- Social Sciences and Public Policy 2015 Conference
- 2016 5th International Conference on Climate Change and Humanity (ICCCH 2016)
- 3rd Annual International Weight Stigma Conference
- British Conference of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Regional Congress of the World Federation for Mental Health
- Eating Disorders Alpbach 2015
- Australian Association for Infant Mental Health Inc National Conference
- The Science of Pain and its Management
- APCESP 2016 — 2016 Asia-Pacific Conference on Education, Society and Psychology
- Second World Conference on Personality
- Biennial Meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development
- EMBL | Stanford Conference: Personalised Health
- 2nd V4 Conference on Public Health 2015 Health for public, public for health
- Global Environmental Health Faculty Forum
- 5th International Conference on Healthcare and Life Science Research (ICHLSR), August 2015, Istanbul, Turkey
- International Conference on Public Mental Health & Neurosciences (ICPMN-2015)
- 2nd International Conference on Health and Medicine
- 11th International Conference on Healthcare and Biological Research (ICHBR), Dubai, 21-22 February 2016
- Healthcare, Physics, and Applied Sciences 2015 Conference
- World Congress of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Health
- 2016 International Education Conference in Venice
- AGen2015 - The IAFOR Asian Conference on Aging & Gerontology 2015
- 6th International Conference on Healthcare and Life Science Research (ICHLSR), 18-19, September 2015, London
- Global Environmental Health Faculty Forum
- 5th International Critical Dietetics Conference
- 7th International Conference on Healthcare and Life Science Research (ICHLSR), 13-14, November, 2015
- 2015 2nd International Conference on Food Sciences and Health (ICFSH 2015)
List of Major Boutique Medicine and Related Research Centres
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 30, 2020