As per available reports about 934 journals, 78 Conferences, 32 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Calcium Oxalate and about 366282 articles are being published on the current trends in Calcium Oxalate. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Calcium Oxalate are being carried out. As reported in wikipedia, Calcium Oxalate is a chemical compound that forms envelope-shaped crystals, known in plants as raphides. A major constituent of human kidney stones, the chemical is also found in beerstone, a scale that forms on containers used in breweries. Its chemical formula is CaC2O4 or Ca(COO)2.
The Journal of Nephrology & Therapeutics is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Calcium Oxalate. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Nephrology & Therapeutics provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Calcium Oxalate, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences offering a unique and unprecedented opportunity for investigators from all over the world to meet, network, and perceive new scientific interactions. Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology. OMICS Group is organizing 4th International Conference on Nephrology & Therapeutics May 04-06, 2015 Baltimore, USA.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Calcium Oxalate and related journals
1. Journal of Nephrology & Therapeutics
2. Journal of Clinical Investigation
3. New England Journal of Medicine
4. International Journal of Nephrology
5. Clinical Journal of the American Society of Nephrology
6. The Journal of American Medical Association
7. American Journal of Epidemiology
8. Journal of Nephrology
9. Nephrology - Wiley Online Library
10. American Journal of Kidney Diseases
List of major Calcium Oxalate and related Conferences
1. 4th International Conference on Nephrology and Therapeutics 2015
2. American Society of Nephrology - ASN Kidney Week 2014
3. 7th International Symposium on Focal Therapy and Imaging in Prostate & Kidney Cancer 2014
4. Primary Care: Nephrology Essentials and Case Studies Mediterranean Cruise 2014
5. ISN World Congress of Nephrology (WCN 2015)
6. Nephrology for the Primary Care Providers 2015
7. Primary Care: Nephrology Essentials and Case Studies Mediterranean Cruise 2014
List of major Calcium Oxalate and related Research Centres
1. Centre for Nephrology - University College London
2. Renal Research Institute
3. Nephrology Department- Christian Medical College
4. Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre
5. Nephrology Clinical Research Center
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 20, 2020