As per available reports about 216 journals, 884 Conferences, 984 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Catholic education and about 4670,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Catholic education. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Catholic education are being carried out. According to Pope John Paul II, ""Community is at the heart of all Catholic education, not simply as a concept to be taught, but as a reality to be lived . Your students will learn to understand and appreciate the value of community as they experience love, trust, and loyalty in your school and educational programs, and as they learn to trust all persons as brothers and sisters created by God and redeemed by Christ."
The Arts and Social Sciences Journal is a peer-reviewed open access publication handled by OMICS Group to present the latest developments in the field history, culture and other areas of social sciences. This enables learners and academicians to gain access to instant and quick reference for the development of research in social studies including facets of arts and history.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Catholic education and related journals
List of major Catholic education and related Conferences
- International Conference in Transnational Education and Learning
- The Effective Accountant
- Wealth Innovation Forum
- 2014 COSTA RICA GLOBAL CONFERENCE ON BUSINESS AND FINANCE (GCBF)
- Murder: Moral Panic, Mythos, Modernity / Part of The Violence Project Oxford, United Kingdom
- 2015 IIER 3rd International Conference on Social Science and Economics(ICSSE-2015) Bangkok, Thailand
- 12th International Research Conference on Business, Economics and Social Sciences, IRC-2015 Istanbul, Turkey
- 3rd icCSBs The Annual International Conference on Cognitive - Social, and Behavioural Sciences Kyrenia, Cyprus
- ELS15 International conference on 'Education, Language and Society' Redlands, United States of America
- ICON-The Fourteenth Conference of Social Sciences, Humanities and Education Toronto, Canada
List of major Catalysis and related Research Centres
• Catholic Education Resource Center
• Research - Center for Catholic Education - Boston College
• Institute for Catholic Education
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on June 20, 2021