As per available reports about 100 journals, 62 Conferences, 2 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Chronic Renal Failure and about 366282 articles are being published on the current trends in Chronic Renal Failure. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Chronic Renal Failure are being carried out. As reported in Chronic renal failure, or chronic kidney disease (CKD), is a slow and progressive decline of kidney function. It's usually a result of a complication from another serious medical condition. Unlike acute renal failure, which happens quickly and suddenly, chronic renal failure happens gradually - over a period of weeks, months, or years - as the kidneys slowly stop working, leading to end-stage renal disease (ESRD).
The Journal of Nephrology & Therapeutics is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Chronic renal failure. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Nephrology & Therapeutics provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Chronic renal failure and related fields, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International is a pioneer in organizing international conferences. The conference related to chronic renal failure is Conference and Exhibition on Nephrology & Therapeutics. Focused on focussed on New Therapeutic Dimensions in Nephrology, Identifying & understanding the new, advanced approaches in Nephrology for better renal health and witnessed a good response from scientists, physicians and academicians across the globe. Prolific speeches from eminent personalities were the highlight of these three meetings. Nephro-2015, flagging the theme "Integrating recent discoveries and interpreting clinical researchers for better renal health globally" is sure to broadcast and enlighten the new approaches in Nephrology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Chronic renal failure related journals
• Journal of Nephrology & Therapeutics
• Journal of Diabetes & Metabolism
• Internal Medicine: Open Access
• American Journal of Kidney Diseases
• Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease
• Journal of the American Society of Nephrology
• Journal of Renal Nutrition
• Kidney International
List of major Chronic renal failure related Conferences
• 4th International Conference on Nephrology and Therapeutics 2015
• American Society of Nephrology - ASN Kidney Week 2014
• 42nd Renal Society of Australasia (RSA) National Conference 2014
• 7th International Symposium on Focal Therapy and Imaging in Prostate & Kidney Cancer 2014
• New Advances in Inflammatory Bowel Disease 2014
List of major Chronic renal failure related Research Centres
• Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Center
• Chronic Kidney Disease Research, Johns Hopkins Medicine
• The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
• Chronic Kidney Disease, Cleveland Clinic
• Centers and Programs Translational Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) Center
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 06, 2021