As per available reports about 100 journals, 852 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Clinical epidemiology and about 161000 articles are being published on the current trends in Clinical epidemiology. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Clinical epidemiology are being carried out. As reported in Wikipedia, Clinical epidemiology is the science that studies the patterns, causes, and effects of health and disease conditions in defined populations. It is the cornerstone of public health, and informs policy decisions and evidence-based practice by identifying risk factors for disease and targets for preventive healthcare. Epidemiologists help with study design, collection and statistical analysis of data, and interpretation and dissemination of results. Epidemiology has helped develop methodology used in clinical research, public health studies and, to a lesser extent, basic research in the biological sciences.
Epidemiology: Open Access Journal is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Clinical epidemiology. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. Epidemiology: Open Access Journal provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Clinical epidemiology, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences. The 2nd International Conference on Epidemiology & Evolutionary Genetics is the event which promotes exchange of knowledge and research techniques with all the experts from pharmaceutical and biotech companies, academicians from leading universities, scientists from research institutions. Epidemiology & Evolutionary Genetics International conference of OMICS International Conference organizes with the theme “Leading edge technology, techniques and current advances in the field of pathology” with a well reputed organizing committee. Pathology conference covers the major topics and recent developments in research work.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Epidemiology and related journals
List of major Epidemiology and related Conferences
List of major Epidemiology and related Research Centres
- American Association for Cancer Research
- American Board of Preventive Medicine (ABPM)
- American College of Epidemiology
- American Heart Association Council on Epidemiology and Prevention
- American Public Health Association
- American Society of Preventive Oncology
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control Control and Epidemiology, Inc.
- American Statistical Association (ASA), Section on Statistics in Epidemiology (SIE)
- Association for Prevention Teaching and Research (APTR)
- Association of Teachers of Preventive Medicine (ATPM)
- Canadian Society for Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- American Heart Association, Council on Epidemiology and Prevention
- Council on Epidemiology and Prevention, American Heart Association
- Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists (CSTE) Health Monitoring Systems, Inc.
- International Clinical Epidemiology Network (INCLEN)
- International Epidemiological Association
- European Epidemiology Federation
- International Genetic Epidemiology Society
- International Society for Environmental Epidemiology (ISEE)
- International Society for Pharmacoepidemiology
- Netherlands Epidemiological Society
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Section on Epidemiology
- Society for Clinical Trials, Inc.
- Society for Epidemiological Reserach (SER)
- Society for Heathcare Epidemiology of America
- Society for Pediatric and Perinatal Epidemiologic Research (SPER)
- Society for Veterinary Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine
- Cameroon Society of Epidemiology (CaSE)
- Epidemiological Society of Nigeria (EPiSON)
- Southern African Clinical Epidemiology Association (SACEA)
- Egyptian Society of Epidemiology (ESE)
- Egyptian Veterinary Association of Epidemiology
- Iranian Epidemiological Association (IrEA)
- Lebanese Epidemiological Association (LEA)
- Saudi Epidemiological Association (SEA)
- Tunisian Environmental Exposure and Epidemiology Association (TEEEA)
- Danish Epidemiological Society (DES)
- Finnish Epidemiological Society (FES)
- German Society for Epidemiology (DGEpi)
- Italian Association of Epidemiology (AIE)
- Italian Society of Medical Statistics and Clinical Epidemiology / Società Italiana di Statistica Medica ed Epidemiologia Clinica (SISMEC)
- Netherlands Epidemiological Society (VvE)
- Portuguese Association of Epidemiology (APE)
- Romanian Society of Epidemiology (SRE)
- Spanish Society of Epidemiology (SSE)
- Swedish Society of Epidemiology (SVEP)
- Asociación Médica Argentina (ADMISAL)
- Asociacion Mexicana de Epidemiología (AMEPID)
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 26, 2022