As per available reports about 130 journals, 973 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Clinical Nutrition and about 175000 articles are being published on the current trends in Clinical Nutrition. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Clinical Nutrition are being carried out. As reported in Wikipedia, Clinical Nutrition is nutrition of patients in health care. Clinical in this sense refers to the management of patients, including not only outpatients at clinics, but also inpatients in hospitals. It incorporates primarily the scientific fields of nutrition and dietetics. It aims to keep a healthy energy balance in patients, as well as providing sufficient amounts other nutrients such as protein, vitamins, and minerals.
The Journal of Nutrition & Food Sciences is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Clinical Nutrition. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Nutrition & Food Sciences provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Clinical Nutrition and food sciences, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences. 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Nutrition & Food Sciences is the event which promotes exchange of knowledge and research techniques with all the experts from pharmaceutical and biotech companies, academicians from leading universities, scientists from research institutions. Nutrition & Food Sciences International conference of OMICS Group Conference organizes with the theme “Leading edge technology, techniques and current advances in the field of nutrition” with a well reputed organizing committee. Nutrition & Food Sciences conference covers the major topics and recent developments in research work.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Clinical Nutrition and related journals
• Journal of Nutrition & Food Sciences
• Clinical Nutrition - Journal – Elsevier
• The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition
• European Journal of Clinical Nutrition
• Nutrition in Clinical Practice
• Asian Journal of Clinical Nutrition
• Nutrition Journal
• Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition
• South African Journal of Clinical Nutrition
• Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism
List of major Clinical Nutrition and related Conferences
• 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Nutrition & Food Sciences 2014
• The 2nd Annual World Congress of Nutrition and Health 2014
• The AICR Annual Research Conference 2014 on Food, Nutrition, Physical Activity & Cancer
• 4th Annual American Society for Nutrition (ASN 2015)
• 36th European Congress for Nutrition and Metabolism (ESPEN 2014)
List of major Clinical Nutrition and related Research Centres
• Harvard Clinical Nutrition Research Center
• Clinical Nutrition Research Centre
• Nutrition Obesity Research Center
• Bio nutrition - Clinical Research Center (CRC)
• PBRC - Nutrition Obesity Research Center
List of major Clinical Nutrition Societies
• American Society for Nutrition
• Asia Pacific Clinical Nutrition Society
• Canadian Nutrition Society
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on October 01, 2020