As per available reports about 134 journals, 240 Conferences, 50 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Congenital Heart Disease and about 1,400,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Congenital Heart Disease . In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Congenital Heart Disease are being carried out.
As reported in Mayo clinic Congenital heart disease (congenital heart defect) is an abnormality in your heart's structure that you're born with. Although congenital heart disease is often considered a childhood condition, advances in surgical treatment mean most babies who once died of congenital heart disease survive well into adulthood.
While medical advances have improved, many adults with congenital heart disease may not be getting proper follow-up care. If you had a congenital heart defect repaired as an infant, you likely still need care as an adult.
Find out if and when you should check with your doctor, if you're likely to have complications, or if you're at greater risk of other heart problems as an adult.
The Journal of Clinical and Experimental Cardiology (JCEC) is an Open Access journal that aims to publish comprehensive and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in diversified areas of the cardiology and making them freely available through online without any restrictions to researchers worldwide.
OMICS International – is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, which publishes around 700 Open Access Journals and organizes over 1000 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 50,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS International has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS International Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|OMICS International hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS International signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Congenital Heart Disease and related journals
List of major Congenital Heart Disease and related conferences
- Cardiology Fiesta, Sept 4-6, 2015, San Antonio, Texas
- FOCUS Valve-Minimally Invasive Valve Surgery, Sept 6-9, 2015, Innsbruck, Austria
- Chinese Society of Cardiology, Sept 10-13, 2015, Shanghai, China
- Advances in Contrast Ultrasound Bubble Conference, Sept 10-12, 2015, Chicago, Ill.
- World Summit on Echocardiography, Sept 11-13, 2015, Beijing, China
- ENCORE (ENdovascular and Coronary REvascularization) Seoul Symposium, Sept 16-18, 2015, Seoul, South Korea
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, Sept 17-20, 2015, Washington, D.C.
- Pediatric and Adult Interventional Cardiac Symposium (PICS-AICS), Sept 18-21, 2015, Las Vegas, Nev.
- Challenges on Clinical Cardiology, Sept 18-20, 2015, Chicago, Ill.
- PCR London Valves, Sept 20-22, 2015, London, U.K.
- Russian Congress of Cardiology, Sept 22-25, 2015, Moscow, Russia
- Mayo Clinic Interventional Cardiology Board Review, Sept 25-27, 2015, Rochester, Minn.
- 34th Annual Echocardiography Symposium, Sept 25-26, 2015, Miami, Fla.
- Heart Failure Society of America (HFSA), Sept 26-29, 2015, National Harbor, Washington, D.C.
- Gulf Coast Ultrasound Institute, Sept 28-30, 2015, St. Pete Beach, Fla
- Nordic Symposium on Cardiac CT (NCCT), Oct 1-2, 2015, Nyborg, Denmark
- Cardiovascular Disease Management: A Case-Based Approach, Oct 1-2, 2015, Phoenix, Ariz.
- Echo in Pediatric and Adult Congenital Heart Disease, Oct 8-11, 2015, Phoenix, Ariz.
- Multi-modality Cardiovascular Imaging for the Clinician, Oct 9-11, 2015, Houston, Texas
- Echo Florida, Oct 11-13, 2015, Orlando, Fla.
- Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT), Oct 12–16, 2015, San Francisco, Calif.
- World Congress of Internal Medicine, Oct 18-22, 2015, Cape Town, South Africa
- Turkish Cardiology Congress, Oct 22-25, 2015, Antalya, Turkey
- Echo ASE ASEAN, Oct 23-25, 2015, Bangkok, Thailand
- Indian Association of Clinical Cardiologists (IACCCON), Oct 23–25, 2015, New Delhi, India
- Canadian Cardiovascular Congress, Oct 24-27, 2015, Toronto, Canada
- Asia Pacific Heart Congress - Great Wall International Congress of Cardiology, Oct 29 - Nov 1, 2015, Beijing, China
- Asia Oceania Congress of Nuclear Medicine and Biology (AOFNMB), Oct 31 - Nov 4, 2015, Jeju, Korea
- American Heart Association (AHA), Nov 7-11, 2015, Orlando, Fla.
- Coronary CTA in the Emergency Department Hands-on Workshop, Nov 14-15, 2015, Miami Beach, Fla.
- Cardiotechnix 2015 Congress on Cardiovascular Technologies, Nov 16-17, 2015, Lisbon, Portugal
- Medica World Forum for Medicine, Nov 16–19, 2015, Düsseldorf, Germany
- Focus LAA 2015-How to close the Left Atrial Appendage, Nov 20-21, 2015, Frankfurt, Germany
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA), Nov 29 - Dec 4, 2015, Chicago, Ill.
- International Society for Applied Cardiovascular Biology (ISACB), Dec 3-4, 2015, Nuremberg, Germany
- Inter-Amereican Congress of Cardiology, Dec 4-7, 2015, Santiago, Chile
- AF Symposium, Jan 14-16, 2016, Orlando, Fla.
- Egyptian Society of Cardiology, Feb 22-25, 2016, Cairo, Egypt
- International Congress on Cardiac Problems in Pregnancy (CPP 2016), Feb 27 - March 1, 2016, Las Vegas, Nev.
- International Conference on Prehypertension, Hypertension & Cardio Metabolic Syndrome, March 3-6, 2016, Venice, Italy
- International Dead Sea Symposium (IDSS) on Innovations in Cardiac Arrhythmias and Device Therapy, March 6-9, 2016, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Global Summit on Innovations in Interventions (GI2), April, 2016
- American College of Cardiology (ACC), April 2-4, 2016, Chicago, Ill.
- New Cardiovascular Horizons (NCVH), June 1-3, 2016, New Orleans, La.
- World Heart Federation - World Congress of Cardiology, June 4-7, 2016, Mexico City, Mexico
- CardioStim, June 8-11, 2016, Nice, France
- American Society of Echocardiography (ASE), June 10-13, 2016, Seattle, Wash.
- Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI), June 11-15, 2016, San Diego, Calif.
- American Society of Echocardiography (ASE) 2016, June 11-13, 2016, Washington State Convention Center, Seattle, Wash.
- International Society for Applied Cardiovascular Biology (ISACB) Bi-annual Meeting, Sept 7-10, 2016, Banff, Alberta, Canada
List of major Congenital Heart Disease and related Associations
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 17thSepÂ 2015