As per available reports about 533 journals, 7 Conferences are presently dedicated exclusively to Connective Tissue Disease and about 804,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Connective Tissue Disease. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Connective Tissue Disease are being carried out. As reported in Cleveland Clinic, Connective Tissue Disease disease is any disease that affects the parts of the body that connect the structures of the body together. Connective Tissue Diseases are made up of two proteins: collagen and elastin. Collagen is a protein found in the tendons, ligaments, skin, cornea, cartilage, bone, and blood vessels. Elastin is a stretchy protein that resembles a rubber band and is the major component of ligaments and skin. When a patient has a Connective Tissue Disease disease, the collagen and elastin are inflamed. The proteins and the body parts they connect are harmed.
Journal of Nephrology & Therapeutics is one of the best open access journals that aims to publish the most complete and reliable source of information on discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in the field and provide online access to the researchers worldwide without any restrictions or subscriptions.
OMICS publishing GROUP – OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, which publishes around 300 Open Access Journals and organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS Publishing Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Connective Tissue Disease and related journals
• ANN RHEUM DIS - Annals of The Rheumatic Diseases
• CLIN RHEUMATOL - Clinical Rheumatology
• Arthritis and Rheumatism
• RHEUMATOL INT - Rheumatology International
• J AMER ACAD DERMATOL - Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology
• AUTOIMMUN REV - Autoimmunity Reviews
• SCAND J RHEUMATOL - Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology
• REV MED INTERNE - Revue De Medecine Interne
• SEMIN ARTHRITIS RHEUM - Seminars in Arthritis and Rheumatism
List of major Connective Tissue Disease and related Conferences
• ICDE - International Conference on Data Engineering
• ECCV - European Conference on Computer Vision
• NEBEC - IEEE Annual Northeast Bioengineering Conference
• BioMED - Biomedical Engineering
• Storage and Retrieval for Image and Video Databases
• MCTE - IEEE-EMBS Special Topic Conference on Molecular, Cellular and Tissue Engineering
• RSETE - International Conference on Remote Sensing, Environment and Transportation Engineering
• Functional Imaging and Modeling of the Heart
• ISI - International Symposium on Electrets
• PHO - Lasers and Electro-Optics Society, IEEE LEOS Annual Meeting
List of major Connective Tissue Disease and related Research Centres
• Center for excellence diseases of connective tissues.
• National center for advancing Translational sciences
• VU University Medical center Amsterdam
• UCL division of Medicine
• Cinncinati childrens connective tissue clinic